What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

Today mine's blue, but sometimes it's red.  It's being changing colour for a couple of weeks now.  I must take note the next time I make a sale what colour it is.  It might mean when it's red, the light's are off, and when it's the blue, the lights are on.  Anyway I wish they'd add a white picket fence.  I'm sure it would enhance the experience???

Message 21 of 51
Latest reply

LOL sue, what an excellent theory!

Maybe it's a chameleon?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 22 of 51
Latest reply

I said it weeks ago...someone on eBay's site design team is a Dr Who fan. It explains the blue doors and why sometimes things occasionally disappear into some kind of weird time vortex. 

Or...

Spoiler
alright gentlemen.jpg

Message 23 of 51
Latest reply

LOL Digi - do you make this stuff or find it places?

Message 24 of 51
Latest reply

The "Alright Gentlemen" comic is a meme template - I just filled in the blanks. Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 51
Latest reply

Mine's blue today, but I'm sure it as was red yesterday.  Just to keep us guessing maybe.  What do the buyers see would be interesting to know? 

Message 26 of 51
Latest reply

beautbots, I just had a look and your door is blue. Still don't know why they changed?

Message 27 of 51
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

The "Alright Gentlemen" comic is a meme template - I just filled in the blanks. Smiley Tongue

You're very clever

*looks impressed*

Message 28 of 51
Latest reply

@beautbots01 wrote:

Mine's blue today, but I'm sure it as was red yesterday.  Just to keep us guessing maybe.  What do the buyers see would be interesting to know? 

It's looking red for me at the moment.

I've actually never seen a blue door.

(or a purple one)

Message 29 of 51
Latest reply

Is one a front door and one a back door?
Message 30 of 51
Latest reply