What's with all these bogus roses on offer from China??

What's with all these Bogus & totally photoshopped Roses on offer from China. ?? Absolute Rubbish that don't exist. Item 251352106618. Shakes head, to think people buy this "Stuff" for want of a better word !!!

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are one of very few posters who can see past the pretty pictures.

If I had $1 for every buyer who has been duped into buying them I would be very. very rich.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

check out the strawberries, bananas, frangipani as well. same deal

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l2632.R2.TR5.TRC2.A0.H0.Xstrawberri&_nkw=strawberries...

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

It's just makes me wonder what people are thinking? They send you seeds and expect them to grow into that garbage.  Jack & the Beanstalk and his magic beans. lol

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

FD792-Blue-Strawberry-Seeds-Nutritious-Delicious-Fruits-Seed-Strawberries-50PCs

bad photoshopping

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Yep, even the knife is blue. hahahahah They look revolting. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

This is the latest scam

FD804-Rare-Sweet-Watermelon-Seeds-Fruit-Garden-Seed-Purple-10PCs-Free-ShippingFD808-Rare-Sweet-Watermelon-Seeds-Fruit-Garden-Seed-Blue-10PCs-Free-Shipping

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

I thought I had read awhile ago that the roses are actually a cream coloured rose and you have to split the base of the stem after cutting and dip each split section into food colouring to achieve the rainbow effect. In view of that, I did a seach on eBay and found a (Hong Kong) seller who gives the instructions on how to do it. 331147324794

At least this seller tells you straight out that the roses you are buying are cream, unlike all the others that imply you are actually going to grow that coloured rose.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

This is the latest scam

FD804-Rare-Sweet-Watermelon-Seeds-Fruit-Garden-Seed-Purple-10PCs-Free-ShippingFD808-Rare-Sweet-Watermelon-Seeds-Fruit-Garden-Seed-Blue-10PCs-Free-Shipping

appears to be the same piece of melon, wow fancy that. How can the same piece of melon be both purple and blue? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Photoshop is remarkable, isn't it Chezzy??

It is so easy to do that I am surpried they are only sticking to 2 colours.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply