What the heck is going on with eBay and this new Seller Dashboard / complaints process.

Is anybody else having total frustration with ebay and how it now handles complaints/negative feedback/negative reviews for sellers from buyers.

We have had a seller leave two negative reviews for items we sold him, however the very same buyer left positive feedback for these two items. He said in both cases "alles bestens, vielen Dank" which Google translates as "all the best , thank you very much".

I have contacted eBay (lack of) Customer Service to find out what I can do about this - basically nothing is what they said, I can email the buyer and ask him what the problem is, in fact I asked him to return the items if he is unhappy with them.

If he does not respond, nothing I can do, nothing I can escalate to resolve the review, nothing I can do to have them struck of.

eBay, your system these days is so unfair, unjust and basically a load of rubbish one wonders how any seller gets anything done when they have to deal with this kind on nonsense.

After multiple phone calls to eBay, multiple requests to speak to somebody who can explain what I can do to resolve this correctly, multiple requests to speak to somebody who can actaully review this and see how stupid it is I have just lodged a complaint with the ACCC.

eBay you left me choice with your unconscionable conduct, your system is simple broken and unworkable.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

What the heck is going on with eBay and this new Seller Dashboard / complaints process.

I know eBay staff read these posts, the ball is in your court to solve these issues in a just and fair manner.
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry but ebay staff don't read here the moderators here are simply a consultant company called Lithium that only moderates the forums to stay within forum rules.

image host
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Do not waste your time,even if they read they are not the sharpest tools.I was selling occasionally with Ebay.Removed all but one

and when this item sells that is it.Better to sell at local auction where you pay 20% and avoid all that Ebay bul....They do not take

any responsibility.Only your money.A buyer does not pay they tell you to relist and that buyer gets a "strike" You can not even lodge

a negative.I buy on ebay due to my laziness buy should not do that as well.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@andreswita wrote:

Do not waste your time,even if they read they are not the sharpest tools.I was selling occasionally with Ebay.Removed all but one

and when this item sells that is it.Better to sell at local auction where you pay 20% and avoid all that Ebay bul....They do not take

any responsibility.Only your money.A buyer does not pay they tell you to relist and that buyer gets a "strike" You can not even lodge

a negative.I buy on ebay due to my laziness buy should not do that as well.

I just had a look at your remaining item (sits back and waits for Joe to have a go at me for doing so). If you are on Facebook, I'd whack that on your local buy swap and sell sites. I know on my local ones, things like that sell really quickly. Especially with a good price like that.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

its fine to look at feedback and items to sell  but its not okay in my books ,to snipen it from another program whithout the buyers permision . lol

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Gee, that was predictable......

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Yep, he simply can't help himself. I just wish I knew what he meant!
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Is it a reference to Lars Snipen the well known Norwegian life scientist, the infamous Snipen cafe in Sweden or something else completely? Please enlighten those of us with poorer wordskills.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

I'm a tad worried about the Urban Dictionary's definition.

I don't think I can post it here

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply