When?

It has probably been announced but I missed it, if the store subs happen on the 14th when do we get the increased number of listings?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

When?

been wondering the same, myself
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

When?

Hi phorum,

someone from Ebay rang us and said that it gets automatically updated in the stores, with new number of listings on the 14th. as well.

Hope you're well, cheerio, January.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

When?

Thank you January. Good to 'see' you again. Hope all is well with you and James..

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

When?

Yes eBay also advised me the 1,000 additional free listings would be credited on 14 Feb

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

When?

Hi guys, I only have a basic store, and my account is usually due on the 15th of the month - have taken a screenshot showing my regular Free 200 listings ends tomorrow Smiley Surprised  !

Wondering now whether any unused listings will be carried forward ? I had assumed we would just be allocated the extra listings after the 14th but it now seems we will probably lose any unused ones as they expire on 13th . . . . . . .  or will we get the full new allocation on 14th ??

Sorry if this is a dumb question . . . . . . or if I've mised something . . . . . . .

February Listing Details.png

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

When?

It's probably just a case of wait and see, but I'd assume we'll get the full 600 on the 14th if the 200 are ending on the 13th. That probably makes it easier for ebay and means we'll get a few extras if we've used all of the 200 by tomorrow. It's the same as when you open or close a shop - sometimes you get two bites of the cherry. It doesn't happen often so make the most of it if you can.

I checked and mine also end on the 13th.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

When?

Thanks for your comments.  I was expecting the initial 200 to run until the end of the month as usual and then get either an extra 200 (or if we were lucky 400) on the 14th, so yes, I'm trying to make the most of it today ๐Ÿ™‚ and hope you can also ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

When?

I think it strange that your free listings show they expire on 13th - my listings show up to the end of the month

Free Fixed Price & Auction (Collectables only) Listings
List Fixed Price or Auction (Collectables only) for FREE every month. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
Available at ebay.com.au
01/02/17 00:00:00 AEDST
01/03/17 00:00:00 AEDST
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

When?

Thanks curraone, I did think it was a bit strange also and wondered if perhaps other sellers hadn't noticed the change, which is why I included the screen shot.  I could be wrong, but I'm sure at the start of the month, the expiry date was 1/03 ??  Well I guess tomorrow we'll have a clearer picture of what is actually happening.  I was in the same mind set as budgie, best try and use them all up before 13th and at the same time make other sellers aware in case theirs was the same.  Very odd (or is it  ? - this is eBay) that it isn't the same for everyone . . . . . .

Oh well, I've now used a lot of mine, but not all of them and don't think I'll have time today to use them all - but with sales as poor as they have been, what's the point anyway, it seems no-one is seeing my listings lately anyway - definitely lights out here Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply