Who is the CO for Ebay in Australia? As would like to send a email to them.

Culd you please let me know who is in charged off ebay Austalia

regards

Dorothy <Removed>

souter9879

email is <Removed>

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

as you have exposed your email address on a public forum you will need to be very careful of any 'odd' emails you get as anyone,anywhere in the world can view this forum and there are many scammers among those people

I have asked a mod to remove it for your own privacy and security

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

As posted,NEVER give out contact information online,(scammers and spammers look for that sort of

information so that they can con you).

Next time try to Google it first as that sort of information is readily available onlie.

Company Overview of eBay Australia and New Zealand Pty Limited

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=2983999

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

i believe that info might be old tazz - she was the big cheese back in 2012 :]

nevertheless, i doubt it's going to be easy to get an email through to the CEO without going through some sort of chain first (ie help desk -> supervisor -> department manager etc). i'm sure his / her email address probably isn't publicly available for that reason - and if it is, i highly doubt you'll receive a response directly from them. 

best of luck though! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If there are ANY gatekeepers, the OP might want to run whatever they send through a spelling/grammar checker. Otherwise the first gatekeeper will knock it back reflexively.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@lm-entertainment wrote:

i believe that info might be old tazz - she was the big cheese back in 2012 :]

That info is dated May 26, 2017 6:22 AM ET,(doesn't say much for Bloomberg if it's not updated).

Then there is this one by Retail Global,(which has it correct as to who is the current eBay managing director

and vice-president for Australia and New Zealand): Jooman Park has been leading eBay Australia since

mid 2013, bringing to the market a focus on collaboration and partnership  to enable growth in the local retail

industry.

As pointed out in that GST "debate":

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/amazon-ebay-etsy-and-alibaba-say-online-retailers-wont-co...

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply