Why are my thumbnail pictures not displaying

Is it true that ebay has a server problem here in Australia? Surely a small sized pic like our thumbnail pics can be allocated enough band width to display fast so we can print out a buyers invoice quickly. I have tried refreshing the screen and stil I wait for the thumbmail does not appear. It has come to this. Here us ebay. If there is a problem and we pay premium to use your service then get the bloody thing fixed straight away. I an sick and tird of this inferior service. Aas a long time seller. I have spent thirteen years with you and feel that I should not have to accept this problem any longer.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Because they made everyone increase their picture sizes and have now run out of bandwidth LOL Next thing they will make us all resize outr pictures again. Wouldn't that be fun.

Seriously though try switching browsers because I am seeing thumbnail pics ok on firefox

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

It's FRIDAY.

I'm sure most buyers don't actually require pics on their invoices. Or invoices, for that matter.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Been happening for about a week...

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

"I'm sure most buyers don't actually require pics on their invoices. Or invoices, for that matter."

Most of mine certainly don't. They pay when they buy. A very satisfactory attitude, imo.

And when I do send invoices, I don't spam them with pics of something they've already indicated they want.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

The pics on my sales record invoice are essential for my packing, stock control & records.

I have not had problems generating them via selling manager - maybe double check that you have pictures selected in your invoice set up preferences - glitches sometimes serve to undo these.
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I have to agree, I don't even send an invoice. If the buyer wants one they can print one off
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I always liked pics on mine - simply because I sold a lot of similar items and could tell at a glance which style the buyer had purchased without having to cross ref product codes etc with item numbers.

Lazy on my part - yes, but way simpler and quicker.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Just for info, the thumbnail pics on saved search emails I have been receiving are not displayed either.

Since Friday.

Which could be detrimental to sales ๐Ÿ˜ž

Harley_babes_hoard, that is using Safari and Chrome to view on an iPad. iThingys do not get Firefox.

No thumbnail pics using a PC with IE or Chrome either for those emails.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Errrrm what? Where did the op say anthing about an ipad?
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply