Why buy it then??????

Just had a customer purchase an item from my store for $129.95. She sent me a message saying she has seen the same item on anther EBay store for $124.00 including 2 pairs of free socks. She said "seeing as I paid $129.95, can you give me 2 pairs of socks for free".

What?????

Just having a rant............

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Why buy it then??????

Absolute rubbish. Should've taken the time to do a bit more research. Stand up for yourself & say no, it's her fault.
Message 2 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

If I had the B*lls, I would send her 2 pairs of my husbands dirty socks and say "there you go, 2 pairs of socks".

Message 3 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

@allsafetysolutions1 wrote:

If I had the B*lls, I would send her 2 pairs of my husbands dirty socks and say "there you go, 2 pairs of socks".

I like the way you think.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

Just reply "Sure, but you'll have to pay postage, packing, handling, and tracking........... that'll be $18.50 thanks.

When I receive the money in my PayPal a/c I'll be happy to send you 2 free pairs of socks PLUS 1 pair extra for being an a***hole"

Message 5 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

just rude!

I wouldn't reply I would pretend I never got the message.

Message 6 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

I haven't replied as yet because everytime I go to type something, really bad thoughts and ideas pop into my head.

Message 7 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

On the downside, she could have asked for a cancellation,

then you would have $130 less

Message 8 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

gec2002
Community Member

What you didn't get the free socks I enclosed.  I will speak to the post Office immediately.

PS Let me assure you my packer has been docked a weeks pay, and is on bread and water for the rest of the month.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 9 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

That is very true....I have already sent the items, but hypothetically, if she was to ask for a cancellation now (and Ive already sent them), what happens?

Message 10 of 69
Latest reply