Why does <Removed> still have 100% feedback

why does anyone have 100% feedback when he/she retracts bids without permission and against ebay rules, plus ebay will not allow negative feedback to be given to them

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

You haven't been able to leave Neg FB for a Buyer for ages. Also, you cannot name & shame on here. The Mods will remove the ID shortly. 

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

There are no laws against retracting bids. Better for a buyer to retract a bid than no pay and have to go through the hassle of an unpaid dispute. However, if you feel this person is bidding purely to see what the highest bid is, you can report them for that as that isn't allowed.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

This is indeed a critical question which I solved by blocking <Removed>.

Do I get a prize?

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

How about a kudo then? I just read this & wondered why not just block & a few other things like-what does the OP mean by withdrawing a bid without permission?I think the permission part offends me the most. Before or after auction has ended? If before then why does OP think he can leave a neg for that?

Meh, eBay-helps keep you regular.

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

@topdog0410 wrote:

why does anyone have 100% feedback when he/she retracts bids without permission and against ebay rules, plus ebay will not allow negative feedback to be given to them

I think you answered your own question there.  A ID that is used for buying only is always going to have 100% feedback.

The ID you mentioned sells & buys and has 100% fb

Retracting bids doesn't affect feedback left.

If you don't want to deal with them again, block them.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Stunned that other posters seem to think that 33 bid retractions in last 12 months is acceptable.

It is against eBay policy to withdraw bids unless under certain conditions.

It is also against the law when it is a bid is placed to shill and inflate the final price of an auction.

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

How did you find that out? I didn't think we could check those kinds of things any more?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Thread Subject Title. Search as Seller. Check Feedback under buyer. No. of Bid Retractions.

Also ..... if information is not "available" in thread title or disappears,  I think a few questions to the OP re how the level of bid retractions they are concerned about may help to "clarify" why they have started thread on topic.

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Yeah ninja cat,where you get this info from?

I never said i thought it was ok,i was just puzzled 'cos i get that once & BAM! straight onto the BBL before they know what hit 'em & before they can bother me again.So many other things about eBay that bother me so much more than the maybe 2 bid retractions that i have had.

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply