Why have all my store images vanished? Related to "active content"?

So the thumbnails in my store look fine but when I click on any item, the main image of the listing is blank with the message "The seller has not uploaded any pictures."

The images are definitely there (when I "edit' the listing, I can see them).

Many of my listings when I go to edit them are now showing the message: "We found the following active content in your listing: non-compliant links. ... we’ll hide all active content from buyers in June 2017." I know ebay has been warning us about this for a while, but I never could figure out what "active content" means, and they never specified what was actually wrong with mine. So I ignored it, and now I'm thinking the missing images might be something to do with it?? 

The way I get rid of the active content warning is to delete the (only) link in my listings, which links to another page in my store. I don't know why ebay has a problem with that, but now apparently I have to go through hundreds of listings individually and fix each one. Urgh! Still, how can images be related to "active content"?

Would someone be so kind as to check my store and see if you can view images on some random listings? Or is it just me?

http://stores.ebay.com.au/charmony/

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

All pics missig in the items I checked, about a dozen, I am afraid. Couldn't see any obvious active content either.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Images not showing when going into listings.

Both in store and also from a search.

I have had similar happen and they reappeared the next day.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

They're back. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yep, they're back! Thanks.

No idea what happened. I still don't really know what active content is.  😞  All I have is a link to a store page. I'm removing it, and that causes the warning to disappear, but it makes no sense.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Are your images hosted by the eBay picture servers (EPS) or by an external server such as say photobucket.
If the latter then the external server could be having problems.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply