a massive decline in sales on Ebay

Is anyone else experiencing a decline in sales?  I cannot believe how bad it has got, my sales have been reduced by more than half for same time last year, having problems keeping up with relisting fees, only ones making any money is Ebay

Message 1 of 89
Latest reply
88 REPLIES 88

ebay is a great place to buy cheap stuff from china as auspost subsidises their postage and no way an aussie can compete .. ebay and the American chamber of commerce thrive on that lopsided play-field and exploit our traitorous governments custom made subsidised guaranteed money reaper at every turn .. the Australian Government is completely onboard and adds fuel to the fire by making the aussie marketplace attractive for offshore businesses to exploit us (they call it investing) whilst making aussie businesses uncompetitive and vulnerable to anti competitive exploitation (monoploy practices) they remove tarrifs which were trade barriers to slave made goods from third world coutries and sent virtually all our manufacturing industry overseas and then blather on about how they are creating jops .. the whole thing is a disgusting traiterous fraud agaisnt the humble aussie even bothering to try and elevate their position unless they are prepared to resort to criminal activities and fraudulent accountancy practices or move offshore so they can run a successful business ripping aussies a new one.. I used to run a business once too .. its the new economy (its in the Cayman Islands; a tropical island paradise for and by the British Elite) .. enough said ..

Message 11 of 89
Latest reply

Really stop using google please,google is the main stream so I can't see everyone stop using it lol.

There are plenty of other sites out there to sell on and way more cheaper.

There you go ebay that's from all the sellers hands you bit that once fed you haha

Message 12 of 89
Latest reply

I wish everyone would stop using google for searches. Google are simply destroying the web

How do you do that?       Use Bing instead?  

Please tell me how to search for stuff without using google.

Message 13 of 89
Latest reply

Pick one of these:

Search Engines List

Message 14 of 89
Latest reply

Message 15 of 89
Latest reply

Check this pro webmaster discussion following a recent google upheaval. Most of those webmasters are running ecommerce online stores. It will give you an idea of whats going on with Google recently.

https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4811319.htm

Message 16 of 89
Latest reply

I am down 80% in the last month, I used to send out 5 parcels per day now it is like 5 parcels per week, in 11 yeasrs selling on ebay i have never seen this before...........................................

Message 17 of 89
Latest reply

I have a lot of watches and no buyers.When Ebay first started I had around 50 sales a month.I stopped selling for a number of years and started back about 3 years ago.I was getting around 7-8 sales a week then but it has dwindled to about 4-7 a month.Hardly worth the time listing.Glad I dont have to pay the listing fees on the ones I list

Message 18 of 89
Latest reply

Agree 100% with your comment  majority of my sales are dvds which are shipped internationally i dont even bother now with  most second hand gear just not worth the  hassle Ihave better results on FaceBook BSS Fees are a killer and the fear ebay"s  return policy .I recently  got hit up for return shipping ($150)  on an large item  cause the buyer said it was faulty ,only to find it worked perfectly   

Message 19 of 89
Latest reply

Mine has been going better than a year ago.The secret is to have uncommon stuff at reasonable prices,offer free postage and have several ids.

Message 20 of 89
Latest reply