address labeler whats best/cheapest

Hi just wondering what people use and costings involved for a address label printer and the labels per label.

Am doing around 10 a day ATM however that fluctuates I have thought about the a4 size and type however I am also wondering if a page holds say 16 labels and i only need print 3 how hard is it to come back and use different labels on that page at a later time?

Cheers in advance for ur ideas guys

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Search the forums for labels above in the search box and find a thread in selling by importarama
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

We use a brother ql500 printer. Love it. Labels come on rolls in various sizes. And you can just print one at s time.
Later models available now but same idea.
We are using it for large letter address labels but you could get larger format labels for parcels.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

i think you need ink in your printer   lol

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I also use a Brother QL- 500, best thing I ever bought on ebay!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Used to use a Dymo before click & send and ebay labels, for the few letters I now send I just hand write, not worth setting up the Dymo on new computer. In the ever growing pile of things I must get round to listing LOL.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for the replies guys

and yes junkie after some looking this weekend I think I also may go with a dynamo for cost seems that is the lowest I have found on cost per label so far

cheers all

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the Brother QL-570 label printer. As i only deal with Large Letters its perfect for me

I use the continuous label rolls which are 62mm wide. Best investment ever!

I buy 30m continuous rolls (8 rolls for just over $50). Each roll prints 300 labels (100mmx62mm).. so thats 2,400 labels for a bit over $50

Brother QL-570

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply