anyone else get this eBay selling voucher email? $25 for every $100, up to $75 voucher

looks okay, terms and conditions look okay.

At last, something for seller (but not stores)

voucher.JPG

Terms and conditions:    http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sell2buy/

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

anyone else get this eBay selling voucher email? $25 for every $100, up to $75 voucher

I was just wondering about my buyer credit....still waiting.

I will give them the weekend and then will ring up and see what happens.

I had almost forgotten about it...thankfully I put a note on the calendar when the longest time is up.

View solution in original post

Message 32 of 42
Latest reply

Then in September you send another message and they say it could take another 21 days and on it goes.

Message 34 of 42
Latest reply

I quite agree with you but at the moment I am working on the theory that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

If you read this thread from the beginning you will see that it started out as a complaint from a seller of a promotion not being honoured.  I hijacked it to point out that it was happening to buyers too.

The OP did eventually get his refund so I am hoping that it will be the same for me.

Message 39 of 42
Latest reply

Smiley Very Happy Thanks for the shoulder to cry on Padi but it is not necessary.

I have just come back to eat humble pie.

I decided to make one last effort to pay for my Cart items before midnight and bingo....it worked.

I went to change the funding source and discovered that I had $58 paypal funds.  I knew about the $8 but was surprised to find the $50 from ebay as well.  It had been credited about 7 hours ago with no notification from either ebay or paypal.

I am happy now....not only did I get the $50 that I should have had on my last lot of Xmas purchases but I got 15% discount as well.

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Not so far - of course not on this ID, but not on hubby's either.

Interesting, on top of the promo last month.  I can't help but wonder if they have realised they may have lost too many small sellers ?

While it is always nice to see Sellers getting something back, I'd like to see Stores get a little more, given that we pay monthly fees.  But hey, that's just my opinion of course, I know there are many who disagree . . . . . . .

Edit  : I hasten to add, since taking up the promo offer last month, I don't think we've had a single sale Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 42
Latest reply

I agree, stores should get some eBay offerings.

Message 3 of 42
Latest reply

I haven't received that promo. I'll be surprised if I see any promos over the next few months given I got the last 2 big ones.

I had a huge month (by my standards) last month with the unlimited promo. I was kind of glad when it was over because I needed to have a breather! I posted the last of my promo parcels yesterday and breathed a sigh of relief as there were no bids on any of my accounts. Finally some time to take a breath! Now it's started again. Thankfully they don't finish for 4 and 5 days respectively, so still got a little bit of peace for now.

I know I should be grateful given so many others are doing it tough, but I was having trouble keeping up. Between work and eBay I had very little time for anything else.

Hopefully things pick up for you soon!

Message 4 of 42
Latest reply

Thanks tippy, I've never seen it so dead.  Nothing selling on any of 3 accounts.  I always expect if one is doing ok, the others will suffer and that is usually how the cookie crumbles, but lately (well for a couple of weeks now) nothing - anywhere !!  And as is always the case, very quiet with my work too - seems I'll be on rations for a while Smiley LOL

Glad to hear the promo went so well for you though, but I do understand how it can be hard to juggle a job and eBay when you're busy here

Message 5 of 42
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

I'm fairly happy with the doubled free listing quantity until October, but I'd be ecstatic if they ran the promotions manager FVF one again (just in case eBay are watching). 

Message 6 of 42
Latest reply

i have a better idea, take $25 off my fee bill.

oh, no, havent had any offers.

Message 7 of 42
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

I'm fairly happy with the doubled free listing quantity until October, but I'd be ecstatic if they ran the promotions manager FVF one again (just in case eBay are watching). 

I thought I would be too digi, but since having doubled my listings sales have come to a grinding halt - I can't figure it out Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 42
Latest reply

Mine are proceeding apace.

Although I don't change my listing routine to cater to eBay's whims.

I list 2 per day. As I have pushing 1400 listings, the increased included listings certainly reduce my fees; and haven't yet have any impact on sales.

Message 9 of 42
Latest reply

So far I've just been using the extras to list some clearance stuff, as I get around to it (which is in a painfully slow manner 😮 ) so I've actually only just gone over the old limit, but I do often find that listing new items seems to slow things down for a little while. You'd think the opposite would happen (presuming the older listings were getting traffic / activity and so will the new listings), but it's almost like the entire store's listings get re-indexed when new stuff goes up. o_O 

I'm not sure if it's been the same for you, but winter has always been my slowest times, as well - in previous years, June and July tend to be around half my normal sales, so jewellery is kind of seasonal, in that even though you can wear it any time, winter clothing can make it a bit futile unless it's things like sweater necklaces or earrings (ones you don't need to wear your hair up to show off, maybe  🙂 ),  (my sales to the US have increased a little recently, though, and it's summer over there, which tends to lend a little credence to that theory). 

Message 10 of 42
Latest reply