anyone still getting critical error message when sending invoices

goldeagle1970
Community Member

getting totally sick of these messages, doesn't matter if I use FF or Chrome. 

revise a item and the sign in goes round and round, ( mainly on FF) on that one.

I am on the laptop also, not the tablet, thought it may have been that.

Just bought some stuff from the UK. on chrome said critical error, can't send for combined postage, sent a personal one, that one went. and no I couldn't buy them in oz.

now I can understand why the buyers have disappeared. 

just another hint, that I must thank the sellers who put it on here, about the ups shipping.

2 items as big as a letter, that went into a envelope from the UK, they wanted nearly A$20 for postage. Don't think they will get many buyers from here.

Knew to back peddle to those buyers. Not sure to send them a message about it, or just keep my nose out of their business.

2 questions in one . Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I mostly use Chrome, but sometimes if I have too much open and it's a bit slow, I'll open up firefox. I often get stuck in login loops with that. The only way to stop it is to shut the browser down and reopen it. It doesn't take long for it to start again though.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but have you tried using IE? I despise that browser and would never recommend its use, but sometimes it's the only way I can do listings due to login loops and page crashes.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

With the log in loop, I change from ff to chrome, and seems to work.

Yes I think we all hate IE, but use it accassionly, but not if I can help it.

With my buying from the UK, they got my combined postage message okay, just my end up the woop.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply