apple ipad

i soldan ipad and a buy wants a refund, i ain't a shop, it still in great working condition

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

apple ipad

Lesson 1 - Don't sell computers or phones on eBay. Or even online without pickup only stipulated. Which you can't do on eBay.

Lesson 2 - if the buyer opens a Not as Described case you will have to pay for return shipping or eBay will refund the buyer from your money and tell them to keep it.

Lesson 3 - apprise yourself of the pitfalls of selling on eBay BEFORE you try to sell scammable things.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

You must have a lot of those faulty Nokia 3315's.......................................at 99cents each.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

Fb as a seller?          Decidedly ain't a shop

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

Oh dear.               Words fail me Stalks..........................thud-faint-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spoiler
.............could be more on the way methinks.......................

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

Looks like a 12 month hiatus from selling to allow feedback to return to 100%.Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

Smiley Surprised

(shakes head and makes sound of Lurch)

OP, you have sold 2 of these Nokia's and now a 3rd listed ?

You are obligated to sell when a bid is placed so start at a price you will sell at.

Of if it was non payers, hope you opened non paying cases so buyers were issued with strikes.

image host
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

Yet another outing on the boards I suspect Kopes.

"all for one" young fella.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

I love the top feedback as a seller. Buyer complained they didn't get their item and had to open a dispute to get a refund.............of a whopping 1c !!!!!!!!!

Definitely a reputable seller if ever I saw one!

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

apple ipad

2014frank051972 wrote:

i soldan ipad and a buy wants a refund, i ain't a shop, it still in great working condition

"Apple iPad 16gig has wifi and still works all fine, screen isn't cracked at all, except the LCD digitiser needs to be replaced, apart from that  you can still use it"

Mmm...how can it  'still works all fine'  if the LCD digitiser needs replacing.. the digitiser is an integral part that responds to touches on the screen!
Your listing is a bit misleading..implying the iPad is still fully functioning. It doesn't matter that you 'aint a shop'... the iPad most probably isn't fully working but the buyer expected a fully functioning one.
If the buyer has opened a SNAD case ebay will find in their favour & you will have to work with the buyer to offer a refund on return of the ipad or maybe a part refund & let the buyer keep the ipad. If you accept a return you will also have to pay for return postage.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply