auto relisting

tried this before, so it may not stay around, not sure if I did it wrong or was taken down.

anyway reading the US Ebay forums, not very happy campers over there, like here.

but one thing that brought to my attention that In the US auto relisting will count off your montly amount or you get charged.

They want small sellers to use a store.

here are the links.  Automatic relisting is changing again on Nov 6 ( sorry this one did not work, but it is in selling discussion over there.

also http://announcements.ebay.com/2014/10/sellers-update-to-maximum-final-value-fee-and-automatic-relist...

Please note this is in the US not here YET, but what they get we normally do also.

Stores are apparently not getting any more free listings .

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

auto relisting

goldeagle1970
Community Member

Sorry for the doubling up on this topic, my first one has come through.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

auto relisting

They are running out of puppets, this is their new recruiting scam. don't join the army, owning a store only suits certain sellers, BIN with 1000 listings + If you don't need that amount of listings, and you have a few bad months youll still have ebay fees to pay. It is becoming a difficult market place when everyone is selling simular things, Im not in that boat I only sell special things that you cant buy anymore, which can bring all kinds of special people out of the wood work. BEWARE once you open PANDORA'S BOX it can be difficult to close it.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

auto relisting

5kazam
Community Member

Whilst I agree that what happens OVER THERE, eventually happens OVER HERE - at the moment US only get one Auto Relist, which as said is going to come off their monthly 40, while we get three.  I don't think the feature would be too popular if those goal posts changed here, and those 3 auto relists came off the 40.

Interesting to note too :  Once a seller’s allotment of free listings is used up—or if the relisted item does not qualify for a free listing— the standard insertion fee of 30¢ per listing will apply, as well as any optional feature fees. !!!  

The US pays 30c insertion fee, while we pay $1.50.  What a rip-off on eBay.com.au!!!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply