Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment on Hold

Why all of a sudden am I getting Payment on Hold, I have to wait until the buyer says they have received it and then ebay will pay me. Most of my items I try to keep to the lowest possible cost (so it's without tracking) so if the buyer says they hav...

3 cheers for Ebay

eBay’s decision to make tracking compulsory has reduced claims from buyers to a trickle , stopped the scammers in there tracks WELL DONE EBAY.NOW LET’S CLEAN UP THE SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE LOCATED IN AUSTRALIAMany overseas sellers have multiple si...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Feedback

Is there any point in leaving feedback any more?. I know it's been a few years since sellers have been unable to leave anything but positive feedback which seems a total waste of time. After all if you can't warn other sellers about a bad buyer why b...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Dead in the Water

Haven't sold anything for a few weeks, in fact dead since Christmas,anyone else the same?

Resolved! parcel lockers

I send out large letters and mostly the post office don't deliver to parcel lockers, I can block buyers with PO boxes (I don't) but cannot find a a way of blocking parcel lockers, any help would be appreciated.thank you

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Haven’t got paid yet!

I sold an item on eBay last November and I’ve only gotten paid for half of it, why haven i got paid the other half, and my account isn’t saying that the other half of my payment is coming either, did i get ripped off?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contact buyer before auction end

I want to contact buyer before auction end. eBay says use Advanced Search 'By Bidder' .. But no such option given on the page.

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake accounts bidding on auctions

Hi all, This is the 7th time in less than a month that my items on auction have been bombarded with offers. Although when the auction ends, the winner is an account with (0) transactions and when I try to contact them the message usually doesn’t go t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsent purchase.

Several months ago I was atacked by a scammer. It took a long time before my computer was corrected and back to normal. During this time I received a payment for a sold item. However during my 2 week absence or so, Ebay deleted all my my 30 listings....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay doesn't have any tech support?

Pretty crazy that such a large ecommerce site doesn't seem to have any tech support to resolve glitches! I have called customer service so many times since November and nobody can fix my problem. Furthermore every time you call they want the problem ...

Buyers repeadetly not paying for offers

I've been selling some products to get rid of them, and I've had offers enabled to hopefully get quicker sales. But about 3 times I've received a reasonable offer and accepted it, but around 1-2 days later the buyer contacts me and says something lik...

jess9251_0-1708211852598.png jess9251_1-1708211899654.png jess9251_2-1708211916589.png
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being charged seller fees for no reason?

I have had this recurrent issue with eBay charging me "seller fees" for almost a year now and am only posting now to attract some visibility as I have had no help that has been lasting every time I have contacted eBay to try to resolve this issue. La...

Account permentaly suspended but cant get any help/answers

Unsure where to turn for help with this one. I have a main eBay account that I have had for almost 20 years now. Nothing special, mostly buying but some selling. I have 100% feedback and never any issue with my sales. Created a 2nd eBay account to st...

• 72 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Funds in hold after buyer already receives goods

Hi there, I have sold an item, posted the item, provided tracking and the item has safely been delivered and the buyer had told me it has arrived and he is happy with the item, however, my funds are on hold and it says that it has been sent and not d...

Awaiting collection

I have posted an item and it is waiting to be collected from the post office The buyer has had 5 days to collect and still hasn't I have notified the buyer of this and the tracking number but they refuse to collect the parcel saying they want a refun...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful