Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Draft SKU's

Hi, I always used to enter details into the SKU when I started draft with old listing tool on my laptop. I could enter the size satchel it would need & more importantly the cost of the item. Then once listed I could add where I have stored it.Now I c...

Disgusted with ebays service

Hi , I’m totally disgusted and appalled at the way eBay has treated me . I’ve got all conversations details and also chats. The last phone call they kept me on phone for over an hour just to tell me there was a problem with updating my account detail...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where did the Marketplace comparisons data go?

We used to be able to see on our My Ebay seller homepage comparison in performance for our most popular sales categories against the averages over previous months/year. It was how a category was tracking.... if sales on the whole of ebay were up or d...

Social media

Hi Guys,Now that Ebay has bought out a share button for Facebook, Pinterest etc I was just wondering if anyone was going to take up the option.If so, how would you go about it eg start a separate Facebook and Pinterest page to your personal one.Does ...

Resolved! falling listing views

Hi. I've noticed my my ebay listing views have dropped by 15% over the last 3 weeks but more than that my external listing views have dropped 65%! Do others have similar trends at times or is there some other reason? Would appreciate any advice. Than...

Need help in removing negative feedback

Hi Team, Good afternoon. Some customers have left some negative feedback and the delay was caused by logistic company and it's out of our control.Need to chat with someone to resolve it, please let us know the contact number, thank you. Regards,SZZ H...

Loading Photo's on new listings has changed

Ebay had a great add photo area but now it's awful. You can't see all the photo's, you can't move them around, you can't check if they are in the right order anymore. Why oh Why did they make this awful change. I thought there was something wrong wit...

buyer selected parcel post will not generate label

Just sold an item today and am trying to generate a postage label - that the buyer has already paid for - and the website repeatedly fails. Not only fails, but is entirely unhelpful:"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Plea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is getting too expensive to sell on

I'm starting to think is it really worth sellling on ebay, we get charged fees on what we sell then we get slugged again on a ebay fee on the postage. We don't profit on postage, and actually loose money, we also have to pay GST on the postage costs ...

Resolved! Will they ever reward top rated sellers?

Why do I bother holding a high level of service, free refunds and posting items daily...?A lot of extra work for no reward. Americans get a range of benefits, we get nothing. The badge was just enough to make it worthwhile, but they even removed that...

buyer had left negative feedback and I am still waiting receive return the item for 3weeks

hi , I have a buyer ask for a refund and I have open a case on eBay for the seller protection. As a result eBay have emailed me for the outcome of this case won't be effective on my seller performance and the buyer will return the item. This case is ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Plus Not Amused at All

As a seller. One of our hair bow ribbons sold. Great we thought. But, eBay listed it under eBay Plus. Hence it sold. We had to pay for express postage and lost money. We contacted ebay and asked why they listed our item with eBay Plus. Was told as it...

eBay doesn't help sellers. All they care about is money.

A customer who bought a $4 sticker from me. It's available in black or white. After he purchased it, he didn't leave a message about his colour choice. I then eBay messaged him twice in the space of two weeks because he didn't leave a mobile number. ...

Advice - Australia Post

Hi all, I hope sales are going well for you all.In October last year I had 4 parcels all go missing after handing them over to my local Australia Post office. The parcels never received another scan after 'received by Australia Post'. Fortunately I i...