Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advice - Australia Post

Hi all, I hope sales are going well for you all.In October last year I had 4 parcels all go missing after handing them over to my local Australia Post office. The parcels never received another scan after 'received by Australia Post'. Fortunately I i...

Aus postage locations - how are they defined?

Greetings Ebay Guru's,I am trying to locate maps (or postodes) that Ebay use to define their "postage locations"Does anyone know how or where I can find this information?The "Exclude postage locations" options when trying to set a freight policy are ...

Payouts

I'm a seller on eBay Australia since 2008 . Since 21/4/2022 I don't have any payouts scheduled, I have AU $6,901.52 in available funds. I chatted with eBay customer service several times without any outcome achieved. Can anyone help !

Ebay fees are a joke!!

Well, this is becoming a common subject in this forum.. Not only the system to sell is not user friendly, but more, Ebay is stealing the seller in imposing his absolutely unjustifiable Fees.. For each $500 you sell, they charge you $45 . This doesn't...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

payouts

Hi, This is my first time selling things on ebay, Wanting to know when my money goes into my bank. I'm still waiting to get paid.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Business Policies

I have been selling on eBay since 2011. I have just discovered that the format on my listing templates have changed without warning. For eleven years my template showed separate entry areas for domestic and international shipping which made it a simp...

Viewing details of payments from buyers

Not long ago a buyer ordered two CDs from me. I was just about to go on a holiday and accidentally marked the items ashaving been sent rather than sending an invoice. The buyer has no memory of having paid for the items. I know I can get a list of pa...

Fastway / Aramex

Ebay sellers please be advised that after yet another debacle if you use Fastway / Aramex I for one will not purchase from you. Fed up of no tracking updates, deliveries weeks late and no reply to phone calls.

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Opening an account in the USA

I am an Aussie seller on ebay and want to open an account in the USA ie ebay.com. We have some very good wholesale arrangements and want to list on ebay in America only1) What is the most efficient way to do this in terms of costs? Do I need to open ...

Anyone here qualifies for Australia Post parcel discounts?

Make sending mighty easy with MyPost BusinessAccess savings on parcel sending. Save time by paying for postage online and printing your own labels. Save up to 15% on parcel sending, eligibility criteria applyPay for and print your own postage labelsG...

Managed Payments - Refund Issues

Has anyone else had issues with refunds through Managed Payments?i refunded a buyer within 4 hours of payment, so payment was still « processing ». The buyer confirmed he received the refund an hour later, but eBay have deducted the same amount from ...

9622732B-C4EB-440E-BFFF-9CAB2177630E.jpeg