Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The buyer started a return

What does the statement below mean? If I refund the buyer before the 11th May i should NOT expect to recive the item that the buyer purchased from me? The following is the message i received: The buyer has until the 11th of May to send the item back....

Sales drop off

Even using the highest promoted listing % my sales this last 2 weeks have dropped off a cliff. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it because of the new SEO promotion which I can't use on the items I sell?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay and Bookeeping

Hi all, Is anyone able to tell me what information they use to enter into their accounting software? I'm finding the clear information incredibly confusion/frustrating. If I look at the financial statement it doesn't show me the sales for the month u...

Listing was Removed

My listing has been on Ebay for nearly a year, but this week the listing was removed for reason below. I understand why if the product is potentially harmful, but what I don't understand is why other listings with the identical product are still list...

Ebay relisting old listings

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else... Over the past few days ebay has relisted some old listings of mine. When I say old listings I mean items that I have not had listed for 6-`12 months. I am not even sure where they are pulling thes...

Store - listings USA and Australia

I have a quick question that ebay australia were not able to help with. I currently have an Australian Anchor store (unlimited listings), i have 25,000 free listings monthly included on ebay.com (even tho i do not have a anchor store subscription thr...

Buyer won auction and payed then request cancellation

Yesterday, an auction of mine had sold and been won by a bidder. They then paid it overnight, then this morning I receive a message from the buyer along the lines of their child accidentally won the auction and accidentally paid for it through their ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

If only I could talk to the buyer

Hello. Sorry if this is not the place to mention this. Not sure if there is a place on the boards. I used to work for a business that has a couple of eBay stores and I like to check the negative feedback of them for my own amusement. The most recent ...

Resolved! Changes to store fee structure

Hello, did I miss an announcement regarding changes to store fees??My billing period for store fees is from 16th of each month & this cycle I was only charged $13 for 16 April to 30 April (half month).Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning Items

Hello, I recently sold an items which the buyer wasn’t happy about so I refunded them by other means of payment. My question now is how do I close the return request as we are both happy that they got there money back.

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Log into bank from ebay?

I've decided to start selling again after almost a year of not selling (or buying much) and have encountered many changes, so I filled in all details but now system keeps telling me I need to verify "micro deposits" by LOGGING into my bank acct from ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful