Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recording Stock for Tax Reporting

Any advice...I keep my Excel income and expenses spreadsheet but not sure if I should record all stock as I buy it as a monthly expense or just the cost of the actual items I sell and then keep the cost of remaining stock at hand as a separate thing?

Delivery Times for Sellers

Has anyone else come across issues related to estimate delivery times for items listed as a Seller?Ebay support keep on promising a fix, blaming covid or that it's a system algorithm based on seller history and anything else but offering a reasonable...

Pausing listings not sending to drafts

Is there a way to pause listings immediately except those with bids. I need to stop for a week or two possibly a month. Australia post has completely become unreliable. I have sent items interstate within a day states delivered. items I have bought a...

Resolved! What has ebay changed to the printing of order details?

In the past, I printed a copy of the Order Details when I made a sale, but now when I use the 'printer friendly' page, it becomes miniature rather the taking up approx a half page of landscape A4, although it looks fine in the preview. Doesn't matter...

Being paid

I've not sold on Ebay for some time, previously was paid into Paypal account. how do i get my funds now that have been cleared?

Offers

Alrighty guys and gals... I've just seen something for the first time I've got numerous items showing for offers... so I do the usual 5-10% off, which equates to a sale around 75% of the time Anyways... when I send the offer, I get a message "this bu...

Managex payments

Hi guys, just a question thanks. I used to sell some household items here on eBay b4 but haven't done it for ages so not sure about some of the changes. Just wondering if I can still list/sell some household items for local pickups and request buyers...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bank account name does not match eBay name

Just wondering how all those people like me who have bank accounts with Initials and Surname can ever manage to sell on eBay, if eBay insists that the name on the account must match the name on eBay down to the last letter. I have accounts with two d...

Being charged sellers fees for items cant be delivered

Hi,I have recently sold two items that I can’t deliver because of the buyers mistakes. The first was a buyer from Hong Kong where deliveries are suspended to the second purchased item was marked as local pick only due to the weight and the buyer is i...

Funds on hold

Hi eBay community,Im new to selling so apologies if any of these questions are dumb. In the past few weeks I’ve sold 8 items, and it states that my funds are on hold until delivery is confirmed. I’m buying postage through eBay, so my account currentl...

unable to uplaod tracking for INR

Recently had an INR case opened but unable to upload the Sendle tracking number to eBay .The postal drop down box option is Australia post or other ( i ticked other) So uploaded courier tracking but comes back with invalid tracking number ?

Interstate buyer wants mate to pick up-should I be concerned?

I listed two camping chairs stating local pick-up only in Melbourne as the goods are bulky. A buyer in West Australia bought and paid for the chairs, and then asked me to ship interstate at his expense. I declined to do that. He now suggests he will ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful