Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Funds on hold: awaiting QR scan

I sold a package as a local pick up, and client has paid through ebay but ebay says Funds on hold: awaiting QR scan. How can there be a QR scan when its a pick up?

Resolved! Shipping labels didn't cancel and now I'm being charged?!?!?!?!

I canceled several shipping labels when posting with ebay labels There were mistakes in the shipping labels more than once I've just learned they did NOT cancel at all And now in my ebay shipping fees I've been charged for these labels that I'd reque...

Items not received

Hi, I have a couple of eBay stores and I am finding more and more buyers are reporting that items I posted have not been received (INR). These items are always items sent without tracking i.e. large letters. (I am sure this issue has been raised befo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 2 Helpful

where do add microdeposits

First time having sold anything on Ebay, I have received the microdeposits in my bank account all good!but where on My-Ebay do i enter the amounts to have the funds transferred to my bank account? please

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aramex/Fastways non deliveries

Delivery of items bought under the eBay banner is a vital part of the eBay experience for both buyer and seller – yet remains mostly out of the control of either. Is anyone else having problems with Fastway Couriers, or any other couriers? I have rec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer owes $50

Ebay user purchased a pair of RM Williams boots from me today at 2:30 pm 10/02/2024 for an agreed price of $270 down from $300. Member told me his name was dragon or dragun idk how its spelled but he is slavic. I didnt know that ebay wouldnt be able ...

Resolved! Bidding

I am so annoyed with the bidding, buyers wait till the last seconds and the one putting in an unrealitic high bid always wins the auction. There is not enough time for other buyers to get to their highest bid. It would be better that all automatic bi...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! My Louis Vuitton handbag has been deemed a fake, but it was bought in Paris at the Vuitton Shop!

What the hell? This was gifted to me by a lovely old gentleman who took his dear wife to Paris and insist he buy her a Louis Vuitton handbag. Of course he didn't keep the receipt. He bought it nearly two decades ago! She barely used it. She's now dec...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I just read the funds on hold for 1 month,I share your pain 10 yrs + custmer and they hold my funds

eBay holding my funds I'v had account over 10 YEARS they payed me for first two sale after speaking to custmer service,then they want to hold my money for the next 4 sales for what,the first two customers were happy with the product

eBay deleted a listing.

Hoping someone can advise me on why eBay deleted a listing of mine. It was a diamond ring stamped Tiffany inside. I didn’t use the word Tiffany in my description however did post a photo of the inscription. I also posted a photo of the information /v...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New buyer claims item broken.

Just had a buyer with 0 feedback get an item delivered and put a claim in for item not new and not as pictured which I have never had before, and received a photo of the item broken in 3 which is a first for me and claiming refund. Anything I can do ...

Resolved! Why does eBay protect the buyer and not the seller?

I sold a prefectly operating iphone and it was returned faulty... Here are the facts: 1. I sold two exact iphones were sold 2. Upon receipt of the iphone in question the buyer noted that it (quote) "worked perfectly and was exactly as described" . 3....

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful