Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interstate buyer wants mate to pick up-should I be concerned?

I listed two camping chairs stating local pick-up only in Melbourne as the goods are bulky. A buyer in West Australia bought and paid for the chairs, and then asked me to ship interstate at his expense. I declined to do that. He now suggests he will ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

RESTRICTED FROM SELLING

I HAVE HAD MY SELLING ACCOUNT CLOSED FROM AUGUST LAST YEAR.EBAY WONT SPECIFY A REASON AND HAVE SENT EMAILS STATING THAT I AM A RISK TO THE COMMUNITY.BEEN A EBAY MEMBER FOR MANY MANY YEARS I THINK AROUND 18YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE.CANT GET...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay just removed the “Selling promotions” tab from app?

Okay, not sure if this is a glitch, but on my app when I press selling, the heading for selling promotions has disappeared, including my 40 free insertion listing that everyone gets. I’ve checked the website and the box in the selling hub that was pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has the Unpaid Item Case system been cancelled?

I haven't had an unpaid case for a very long time. I have a buyer that hasn't paid since purchasing five days ago. In the drop-down menu the option to open an Unpaid Case isn't there and I can only Cancel? Have others noticed any changes?

Resolved! Why do buyers add to Watch list but not buy

I dont understand why I have certain items which stay up in auction for a few weeks with no one interested in them then suddenly I have 5 people watching that item but when auction finishes no one buys it anyway.Is there a way people can see somethin...

Interstate buyer for pickup-only item paid but failed to arrange courier pickup and opened dispute

We listed a large expensive item for auction and pickup only. An interstate bidder asked if she could have a courier pick up the item if she was successful. We agreed. She later paid and told us she would arrange a courier. We packaged the item, gave...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Buyer keep sending annoying offers

Evening All,I have this persistent buyer who keeps sending ridiculous offers like $5 /$1 for an item I have listed for $40.They started this on Gumtree and now found me on Ebay (same items for sale on both sites).Is there anyway to ban them from comm...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EBay refunded INR

Have a problem purchased 21 new old stock ford parts from the US 29/01/22 paid approx USD$770.00 which converted to AUD$1158.00 - Ebay opened a INR case a couple a weeks ago today 19/03/22 EBay has refunded the transaction USD$770 when converted to A...

Buyers not understanding how to combine postage.

Does anyone else continuously have problems with customers not understanding how combined postage works? Example, I get heaps of people ask me if I combine postage (which I do) and then explain that you need to commit to buy each item (but not pay fo...

Postage paid is not what the buyer paid.

So why is it there is no contact with e bay direct ? as the only forum I can contact is here, I sold an item where the buyers price for freight doesn't reflect the Aus post charges for the box size that was on the item ? So when you purchase the frei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting an error when trying to purchase shipping labels

Hi everyone!I'm having a bit of a dilemma with purchasing a shipping label through ebay.The buyer has chosen a Click & Collect ParcelPoint address for delivery. I didn't even realise I was signed up for it. Anyway, whether I choose Sendle or Australi...

Relisting unsold items

I am having trouble with items showing up in my “unsold and not relisted” section. I have had at least two items that have been sold show up in here and I have inadvertently relisted them (twice). I fear there are more items like this and don’t know ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful