Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage paid is not what the buyer paid.

So why is it there is no contact with e bay direct ? as the only forum I can contact is here, I sold an item where the buyers price for freight doesn't reflect the Aus post charges for the box size that was on the item ? So when you purchase the frei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting an error when trying to purchase shipping labels

Hi everyone!I'm having a bit of a dilemma with purchasing a shipping label through ebay.The buyer has chosen a Click & Collect ParcelPoint address for delivery. I didn't even realise I was signed up for it. Anyway, whether I choose Sendle or Australi...

Relisting unsold items

I am having trouble with items showing up in my “unsold and not relisted” section. I have had at least two items that have been sold show up in here and I have inadvertently relisted them (twice). I fear there are more items like this and don’t know ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay introduces fullfillment centres to Australia

Got a call from an Australian ebay rep. today, inviting me to join their fullfillment program, Orange- connex. Looks to be outsourced but another example of ebay squeezing the lemon a bit more, trying to extract a few more fees out of existing seller...

Postage help

I’m new to selling so please forgive me for silly questions!Firstly, when you pay for shipping for an item, does this come out of your account or does it automatically get deducted from the funds received from the purchaser?Secondly, I’m a little stu...

Got my first negative feedback

I received my first negative feedback today. I sold a laptop and the buyer complained that it was hot when charging and hence was defective. The laptop wasn't faulty, its meant to be like that, so it was really buyer's remorse. I accepted the return ...

Can’t print eBay shipping label

I'm trying to print out a postage label but it gives a message: "Something went wrong. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again" I have tried using 4 different browsers but it won't work. Is anyone else having the same proble...

Unhappy with eBay withholding payments..

Hi eBay community. I have been a member of eBay for 5 years now. I have completed exactly 60 transactions with 100% positive feedback, where roughly 15 of those transactions were me being the seller. I have never had any disputes or complaints agains...

• 25 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mystery Box items & other mystery item listings

Heads up to all you sellers around the world selling TCG Mystery Boxes such as Walmart Mystery Hangers and other mystery box items, EBay lays claim such items are not allowed to be sold on EBay and are going to start removing all such listings even i...

Managing a Dispute

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me. I was notified of a dispute by a customer in them not receiving their item. I decided to resend the item as we could not find the original tracking number. The date given the resolve t...

EBay charge

How can I contact eBay about a charge they are about to make I believe is not correct

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful