Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aust Post losing letters

Why is it that I can send trackable parcels and they never, ever go missing or get lost. Yet I send small items as a letter and every second one mysteriously vanishes? Do they not care about these items or do they take advantage of the fact that they...

Resolved! How to handle order not delivered - Stamped AusPost

Over summer months I ship out up 30 parcels per week (on average). These are sent in the 160x230 padded bags with a couple of stamps on there, $2.20 postage paid by the buyer. Order amounts start at $22 and can go up to $100 or more. Sometimes the pa...

Right to refuse service

This is a follow on from my previous question;Does anyone know if Ebay allows (which they probably do not) the right of a seller to refuse service to a buyer.Australian laws allow this legally so Ebay should also.For example, shouldn't a seller have ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offer Tracked Post

Ebay constantly tells me to offer tracked post 99% of my sales are overseas, I have offered the tracked post for two years and has never been taken up du to large cost for sale of a cloth patchthoughts?

trading cards promotion

received and accepted the “Pay a 5%* variable final value fee on trading cards listings” offer. sold an item in early feb and was charged the full final value fee so i contacted ebay and they acknowledged the mistake and credited me. sold a few more ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

postal tracking requirements

For all other members being bullied /harrassed by Ebay regards UNFOUNDED tracking postal figures /tracking requirements. You are not alone ,I received an email telling me only 50% of my listings have valid tracking. I spoke with one of EBAYS customer...

Bring Back Negative Feedback For Non-Payers

I'm not asking for any help just having a RANT. I can't believe the number of times I have viewed feedback in the past for people who have bid on items just to see that sellers are having to resort to giving Positive Feedback (thus increasing the buy...

Resolved! Add fee & final value fee

Hi all, First time posting as i thought i was getting over charged from ebay as im sure a lot of people do.I sold a thermo mix for $1000.00 plus $20.00 shipping and received an add fee of of 7.1% on $1000.00 plus gst, total of $78.10 & a final value ...

Cash on Collection

Are sellers still able to ask for cash at time of collection? I can't find any topics in relation to the managed payments system and cash payments.Any information or where I can find information will be greatly appreciated.

Resolved! Payment on hold

I hope you can help me with this Buyer (No longer a registered user) thrown off because of fraudulent behaviour, claimed he didn't recognize his payment for a watch he bought off me late January. He bid and won the auction..paid straight away. Waited...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Private Seller Non-business options -

Why am I diverted to the Business Payment Management page each time I try to post a sale item? I only want to sell my 2nd hand stuff I don't want an ABN or business entity. Very frustrating and I don't know how to get out of it. Cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful