Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sendle Help

Hi everyone! So I’m new to selling on eBay with the new pay system and I clicked a link in my email to see what Sendle was all about. The link never even opened properly, and I went about my day, purchasing an Australia Post satchel instead. Turns ou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Invoice Issue with Combination

Hi All, So I am trying to combine postage for a buyer, and I have an issue where I select a bunch of items, hit invoice, but the WRONG items show up selected. They're items from a previous invoice I have already sent. I have cleared the Cache of both...

Discount codes

Does anyone know why Ebay does not offer the discount codes other than AFTERPAY Codes. now, it is a bit discriminatory if you are not an afterpay buyer.

Payment

Hey GangI sold 2 items totaling $655 but only received $575.29 from eBay? Do you know why $89.71 was not put in my account? Or when I can expect it?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay contact email customer support

Hi, I'm looking for a contact email address for ebay customer support to sort out an offer that was provided by email but not offered during purchase process. I've looked everywhere i can but always just goes round in a circle back where I started fr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping address is a Post Shop

I’ve just sold an item and the winning bidder has just listed their name and a post shop as the ship to address. No PO Box. Is this normal or is something odd? Thanks

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is removing my genuine secondhand items

Hi Ebay is removing my genuine used listings. The times removed are all genuine second hand items with a full description of the condition of the item. I have a large number of items in my store and I am a registered second hand dealer. All my items ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammers

Hi Just want to make everyone aware of recent scammers that have tried to target me by making offers for some of my items above the listing price saying they are purchasing the item as a gift for someone in Australia. Then they proceed to also reques...

How do I know when an item has been received?

Other than by directly contacting the buyer and asking, how do I know when an item I have sent has been received? Similarly, is there a way I can as a buyer mark an item as received so the seller knows? I have been searching all over for this info fo...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful