Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer opened request after 90 days??

I've just received a refund request for an item was was sent on 20th September! How on earth is a buyer able to open a case after more than 3 months? Low value item and no tracking, but how is it possible?Transaction isn't even in my selling history ...

Bad Buyer

This Ebay customer has bought from me TWICE and both times, won't contact me or pay for the item(s). I send multiple invoices and messages, and receive nothing back. I am frustrated that this has happened twice and there seems to be nothing I can do....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal Chargeback - WESTPAC thieves

I had my first Chargeback a couple of months ago. After contacting the buyer asking "why" claims had no idea, didn't open the Chargeback. (BS, Westpac confirmed they don't just open Chargebacks for "every" purchase in date range, when CC is "stolen"....

SERIAL NON PAYER

I have a serial non payer who continually wins bids on my item, three times now the same false bid. I have complained as best I can to EBAY with no result. Why has this person, who has no intention to buy the item, allowed to continue to make these f...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non paying bidders

Did I read somewhere on ebay that non paying bidders where going to be financially penalised if they didnt pay for their item. Or did I just misread something

Missing Item

Hi,I have a missing item, ( a $110 bottle of perfume ) that Ebay claim was delivered to a parcelpoint back in November 2021. The parcelpoint claim they never received it from Australia Post. Hence I have never received the Item. Ebay claim to me to m...

Paypal Chargeback on eBay managed payments

Hello,I know this subject has been discussed but just wanting to share scenario in case it may assist others.On different eBay account I sold a used electric motor that needs to be connected to specific control circuit board and machine type to opera...

• 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Help - Listings issue

Gday i have 18 listings on the go but some of my clients are advising me there is only 2 listings, i'm in the account and all 18 are listed , can someone have a look and confirm if there are 18 or 2 showing please - thanx Darren

Error upon listing from website to ebay

I am getting following error message when I trying to do listing from my website to ebay. Error: You need to create a seller's account. (120) My account on ebay shows as seller account and has got payment information.

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Closing my seller account

I am trying to close my account as I'm fed up with ebay,but when I try to close it this is what I get in response lol. If your account has been suspended or restricted, you can’t close it until all matters have been resolved. Ok then so I have attemp...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful