Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost item international carrier

Looking for some advice please. I purchased an item from the UK in Nov that has not arrived. Tracking shows it nearly got to me, but was assessed as having an incorrect address (most likely due to label damage I have been told), so it was apparently ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Too easy to scam sellers as a buyer

So here it is. The absolute 100% proof that eBay don't give a flick about their sellers. We have been on eBay for many years and have over 10,000+ positive feedback. We are Australian based and we sell engineering tools all over the world. In Septemb...

• 86 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Overhauled seller reports - excellent

As a seller relying on product variants, the new inventory reports that now include variant level detail (including item code) are a game changer for me. Much faster, cleaner reports. Variant level detail have allowed me to import my listing data int...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! international customs charges - who is responsible for them? Buyer, or seller?

I recently sold a MacBook Air to an eBay user in Belgium (I am in Australia).After selling the item, I contacted the buyer, to try to help them avoid customs charges.So, not knowing local Belgium customs regulations, I suggested I send as a gift, but...

Update Account Details

Hi, "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by 28 Feb, 2022 to avoid further restrictions."This is shown at the top of my selling overview. I did it by using passport for many days ago but it is still showing. H...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cost of Aust Post satchel help

Could a seller please tell me how much it costs to buy one large satchel over the counter? I have looked up the Aust Post site and it says a large satchel costs $15.95 postage plus packaging cost, but I can't see what the packaging cost is. I have re...

Forcing me to managed payment or deny new listings

I wanted to put up a new item but message came up I must register to managed payments. So I go to the link where it says "express interest". I fill out the form but skip the "Why are you interested in managed payments?" because I am not interested in...

• 137 replies
  • 16 Helpful

Resolved! Australia Post My Post shipping labels not working???

The page in My Post for generating and paying for shipping labels has not be operative for most of the day. It is the first time I have tried to print International Standard Post labels since I closed my store for my Christmas break. Can someone plea...

Tracking Payment Holds "Now As a Top Rated seller I'm SUB STANDARD for eBay" New Policy

The statement on eBay News says Which sellers will be included in payment holds?Below Standard sellers; orSellers who have been rated Very High in Item Not Received (INR) requests This isn't the case as a top rated seller I have just been informed by...

Is Ebay dying???

5 years ago I would list 30 things in a week and if only 25 sold I would be surprised / disappointed! Now I list 30 items and only 1 or 2 sell per week??? Speaking to all my friends that Ebay they are having the same issue I always research and make ...

The new add item specifics on under $50.00 opals, is ridiculous.

Does eBay realise that a lot of people are leaving because of this ridiculous over describing a 10, 20 $ opal. Shape, size, weight, colour, field and treatments is all that is required. I think this decision is over administered, I will be reducing t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to unsend an item

A little while ago ebay changed their your item sold emails to be all about postage labels and sendle. Apparently I accidently clicked the download postage label on my phone which (without even logging in or confirming) has marked an item as sent wit...

Insertion Fees - should be FREE listing

I haven't listed for a while, but I thought from Ebay emails, listing was still free except for some select items. I haven't selected anything in my listing that would add a cost and when I click on the amount it says "insertion fee"I am having a bit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tax on Packing Slip, Invoice

Hi Community! When I print Packing Slips, Order Receipts or Invoices, the Sales Tax is always listed as $0.00. We are registered for GST in Australia, so the 10% tax should be assumed and displayed to be included in the sales price. We are able to pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful