Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Banner advertising

Hi everybody,i am looking for a way to run Ebay banner advertising for my business. i contacted Ebay ads and online support. online support says i should wait for Ebay ads team reply.does anybody know how i can run banner advertising on ebay?i need t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage internationally - exclude locations

Even though I've updated my preferences so many times I'm blue in the face, I am still getting buyers from Canada, when my preferences say I do not post to Canada. I have updated site preferences - shipping preferences - and ticked "also apply to cur...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New eBay survey....

So i got selected to do a silly survey from eBay.... Something pretty much made of garbage.... But i thought you guys might get a giggle from my answer to one of the questions.... They asked for one word to better describe ebay..... so i wrote "dying...

• 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Shipping charge strategy

This is probably not a new or rare subject here, but I'm hoping for some ideas from more experienced sellers.We're selling mostly flat and unbreakable items that we could charge ~$10 for, and our typical buyers would normally need several different t...

Selling Limit of $10

HelloWhy do I have only a 1 Item and $10 per month selling limit?My recent selling profile and current profile says I am Above Standard.I have only sold 1 Item in the last 12 months and there was no problems associated with it.I have 100% Positive Fe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Collect Pros and Cons?

I did a search of this and got a few threads up and some are old and others have some conflicting advice. Some people said they wouldn't rule it out and others have called it a disaster. I sell all my items with tracked postage on top. Do you use cli...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! why cant i leave feedback to a non payer

dont understand why ebay makes it so that i (the seller) cant leave a negative feedback to a non payer even after the dispute closed and got my fees back.so unfair...seems like no matter what,a buyer has ALL the rights...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

who can we contact someone worth contacting on ebay about abuse!

What would you do when a buyer calls you a dog says the F word also many other abusive words, you contact eBay but he continues to be able to send very heavy threatens messagesWe have contacted eBay many times but they seem to either do not understan...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thoughts on international shipping?

A few months ago I stopped all my international shipping due to postal delays.I'm thinking of opening up shipping to the USA again, but upping the postage charge to cover tracking, even for single items. Is anyone still shipping to the USA and how lo...

Unable to complete existing drafts

I always have a quite large number of drafts which are mostly completed, and which I just finish off on the night. At the moment I just get an error message with all of the 40 or so drafts I'm trying to list from. Anyone else getting this? I know old...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Find an email address.

Have been trying to find customer email for ages. Just found how to see it.If anyone doesn't know or is interested, save your order into Archive, go to Customise tag at the top, then go to "Buyer information" at the bottom of the page, select user na...

Anyone else transition from a shop just to listings?

I've been mulling over cancelling my shop subscription.Not sure I can justify it anymore. This December is my lowest sales figure since 2014. Has anyone else closed their store and had a smooth transition over to just listings?Or alternatively, any s...