Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is there any way to compile listings to create a custom order for a buyer?

I quite often get buyers that wish to buy many items at once and are unable to go to the website to request an invoice in their shopping cart. Most buyers use the mobile app which doesn't allow this and refuse to head to the website instead. I recent...

How to get someone to leave feedback, so I then get paid.

Hello everyone. How is the best way to get someone to leave me feedback. I am an honest ebayer and have been ebaying for over 19 years. My last item that I listed, I have been informed by ebay, that they will not release the hold of my payment until,...

I have been trying to cancel my Ebay Plus trial for the last week before it expired.

I've been trying to cancel my Ebay plus for a week before my trial ended, but with no luck. There is no 'Manage membership' option and when I click on the Ebay Plus link it only takes me to the joining, and not the cancelling. I have sent several ema...

what country am i in?

Hi just listed an item.After listing (in Australia) the listing shows up in US$ and from that point on it made no sense.Contacting Ebay is about as useful as a wooden fry pan.Went to communities and all i could see was Yanks with there beefs about Eb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invoice for just postage costs

Can you raise an invoice for just postage costs as buyer paid for item which was for pickup?If not, how do you solve this dilemma?

Account Supendion

I have to leave ebay because of this reason Has this happened to Anyone else What's this all about,, Building a trusted marketplace is our first priority. As such, we suspend any account that poses a risk to that trust. Your account has been suspende...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have been charged fees even on Gumtree zero fees promo

I sold two of my items using Gumtree promo (max 2 items a month) where I get zero eBay fees. This is the first time i've received payment via Managed Payments and not Paypal and discovered that I'd been charged full-blown fees for both items. I conta...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bulk Edit Start Time for Scheduled Items

Before I lose an hour of my time I will never get back, I thought I would ask whether anyone had found a work-around so you can bulk edit the start time of scheduled items. Before I go away for my annual break, I pre-load several lots of auctions ite...

Bidding

Hisomeone bid on an item 24 hours ago and now I have an email from eBay telling me that retracted their bid. Is that allowed, ive never had it happen?! So annoyed. thx

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling my used DVD collection.

I apologise if this topic has already been done to death. I did look at some previous similar posts but most of them are years old. I have hundreds of used DVDs in good condition that I have either already watched multiple times or will never get aro...

Resolved! Applying flat rate shipping to an existing listing

I have made a few listings, and discovered only after the fact that one needs to specifically set up postage rules for shipping discounts on bulk purchases. Following https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/posting-items/postage-rates/postage-discounts?...

Reporting returns scam

Is there anyway of reporting a person on ebay that hasn’t purchased from me? I received a message claiming there was an issue with an item this person had purchased from me. I told them to send it back for a refund. I checked into the ‘buyer’ and the...