Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Posting international parcels -

I have just been told that I can send any international standard parcels in the red street box, without going to the PO - has anyone actually done this, please?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers Expectations.

I recently received a request from a buyer, that they wanted their purchase to be left on the front porch of their house. The item is being sent via Australia Post Untracked as the buyer did not avail themselves of additional services at cost. I resp...

Resolved! Buyers needing express post after paying

I’ve had a bit of it lately and let it slide, but now it’s quite frequent. How does a seller send an invoice after a buyer has paid? No use using PayPal. I’ve decided to draw a line now.

how to sell on ebay?

I am currently associated with wisemkt Australia and want to sell my mobile phone products on ebay.com can anyone recommend me how to sell with ebay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Payments

Hi for some reason my payments now go into my bank account and not my paypal account ? How do I choose PayPal as my default account for payments?

Advice Please

Hi guys, I hope you are all well. I have just received a message from a buyer stating that they have received a parcel I sent on Tuesday but without the actual item. The lodged weight was 1.8kg and I remember packing this as I have had very few sales...

Posting label printing error

Trying to print an Aust Post label and get the following error message - "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label." eBay advise it's a glitch in their system - anyone else have this issue?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Let's fix the manage payments system

I sell on another website, unfortunately I cannot mention its name otherwise the moderators will bleep me. In a nutshell charges a 10% fee for all sales made through the BUY button. This is automatically charged on the total transaction amount includ...

December Sales 2021

Just curious as to how everyone is going sales wise this December. There is the obvious reasons why sales are slow across the board over many categories both online and at retailers. Just interested to see how everyone is travelling - My wife went to...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Selling a vehicle

Hi, I just read and am not quite sure if I fully understand the structure of the selling fees for a vehicle and just wanted to check before listing. The vehicle I wish to sell is valued at about $15k. From what I read there is a $8.80 insertion fee t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel Ebay postage label’

what ever you do sellers try not to make an error with the ebay postage lables i made an error with mine as i printed off an extra one by mistake and upteem emails to customer support going back3 months and i'm still waiting on my refund for a ebay 3...

• 13 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! Mystery return/delivery

Well this is a bit of a strange one. Today, I received a padded mailer in the post. It was scanned and handed to me. Upon receipt, the first thing I noticed was the end was open. It had obviously been cut the entire way across with scissors.So I took...