Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay and my business post importing labels

Hey guys, Is there a way I can tell eBay the weight, size and dimensions of my parcels and that is is not a dangerous good so that when orders are imported, i can just pay and print straight away?At the moment when I import I have to edit every indiv...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer requirements updated?

This is possibly old news to some of you, but I just noticed that there is an update to one of the buyer requirement, which I think is good. We always had the ability block buyers who had a minimum of 2 unpaid strikes within 12 monthsbut I see that w...

Listing taken down for 'Conterfeiting'

Basically the title. Lsting name was "Metallic Phone Smart Holder Grip Socket Stand Dock Mobile Mount Pop Bracket"The item is a phone mount, listed as Unbranded/Generic, nothing claiming to be a branded product, price was 5.95 which doesn't reflect b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Plus $4 express upgrade problems

I am experiencing a problem with the Ebay Plus Express Parcel upgrade. Low value items that are small and normally ship as an un-tracked large letter class item.Cost Seller $2.20 to post.Same day handling timeRetail price of item is $9.90 Buyer has 3...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to create a MARKDOWNS Sales

Hi, I am in Australia and was excited to have the Black Friday Sales on the 26th of November, but Ebay system won't allow me to have one, none of my inventories will appear to be selected to be part of the Sales. Now a week later I still can't create...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay help scammer to scam my item

Order number13-07837-47549Item ID: 275019406620 the statement is "Gift for sell "" after buyer received item, he claimed the warranty is only to 28-08-2022and he bought it 8 Nov 2021... he asked for new reciept with his name so he can claim the new w...

WITHHELD PAYMENTS AND BAD LINKS

Seller fees may be slightly less, but in our case eBay asked us to send some business information and upload a document (even though I have had an ebay store for 14 years and been in business for 40 years) which is generally easy but the link doesn't...

Resolved! Buyer wins 'item not received' case even though Aus Post tracking has marked it as delivered

Hi, A few days ago I had a buyer initiate a request for an 'item not delivered' case. The buyer stated that their items had been marked as delivered but that they hadn't actually received them. I responded almost immediately to the request asking if ...

Ring purchase

Hi, Four questions:1. I listed a ring and put a buy now price and an auction starting bid which for some reason, it didn't ask me to accept the winning bid?2. The buyer wanted to pay in two weeks time and asked for the item to be shipped? No way. 3. ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Watermarks & Photos

In September we announced that listings with watermarked images (adding a text, image, logo, border or graffiti on your photos) would be removed from eBay search results from 1 March, 2018. As a follow up, we want to let you know that we will not be ...

• 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful