Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What if buyer provided a wrong address?

I sold a camera to a Japanese buyer, his registered address on eBay looks a bit confusing (I'm not familiar with Japanese address), it has all the letters joined together, so I sent a message to the buyer, copied his registered address, asking if thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Impressions droped to nearly 0 from 28 Oct

We normally have daily impressions of 200,000. But from 28 Oct, it suddenly dropped to 0. In the recent four weeks, it was up and down. Most days 0, several days around 100,000. The recent 31 days had a 57% drop. We did not change the advertisement s...

Sales dropped to 1 order a day

I've been selling consistently until about 2 weeks ago. Suddenly it's gone so quietly. Average is one order a day now. This is so strange. I cannot figure out why, even I increased my promoted percentage to 15%.

Resolved! Low Ball Offers | True Value of Sellers

Friendly Note for Buyers & Sellers alike. From the perspective of a little old hobby seller. Sorry if I waffle on, I tend to do this a bit.NOW... eBay does try to educate us on being fair. I like it. It fosters fantastic interactions between people, ...

Shipping charge on order (I am stumped)

Hi all, first time here, but have lurked around for a while. I have a weird thing with an order this morning. Buyer purchased an item for $4.26, and paid $2.50 for Express Postage, order total = $6.76 Now, the shipping options available from my end a...

01_Listing_Shipping_Options.jpg 02_Checkout_Shipping_Options.jpg 03_Rules_Options.jpg 04_Order_Summary.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment Holds

Thanks EBAY Your new "Payments on hold" if you dont have tracking!!!!! That is ridiculous my product is 1 single sheet of paper and posted as an untracked letter for $2.00. Now you tell me I have to charge $9.30? for a tracked item. NOT everyone on E...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Trying to list item (book) on Ebay AU but all the shipping/weights/sizes are US-centric!

Hello! I haven't sold anything on eBay for aaaaages, but mum wants me to sell some of her books. I logged into my eBay AU account, clicked on Sell / List an item, started filling everything out... but when it gets to Shipping Details, everything is U...

cancelling order

I made a counter offerEbay accepted the item as soldThe buyer then sent a message to request Paypal (outside ebay)Ebay identified a problem; blocked the buyerBut Ebay say item is sold.I want to continue to sell the item.Help appreciated. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP Extra Cover Lesson

eBay item number: 143604835528 I, the seller, was bullied into making a full refund for one of two fragile crystal glasses (adequately packaged but broken in transit) with false assertions from the buyer that the AP claim was the seller's responsibil...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer not paying, doesn't speak English, but wants me to call tham

Buyer with no rating sends message in Chinese & then wants me to call them on a pick up only item, but they write they do not speak English. Go figure. I say all correspondence should be through eBay & now 4 days, no response, no payment.When can I o...

Is there a problem with Aus post Sushine West ?

I am not a very big buyer, but this week I have had two items that have gone missing from AP- Sunshine west Depot. One went back to Hobart which was originally from Hobart and the other got to Sunshine west and is now going to SA, and I'm in Mordiall...

Ebay sold llistings not showing when Show as Sold Listings

I have contact support numerous times about this and told it has been fixed but still having the issue, so I thought I would see if anyone else has the issue When going to my profile and selecting Items for Sale (not Visit Store) and then on the left...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful