Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment holds on second shop

I've just re-opened an old account that I haven't used for a many years. I'm on the new MP system, so that's all fine. I know that funds are held for 21+ days until delivery is confirmed, but could someone advise if do they do this for the first x nu...

Re: payment from buyer

What does it mean when it says: 'payment is processing'?Sold something last week and didn't have this messing.

Resolved! More bullshunt from eBay, now you can't lodge UPI cases against deadbeats without messing around

In yet another "enhancement", eBay now expects you to cancel* instead and leave you open to red marks and defects, by removing the option to open an unpaid item case (clicking on the old unpaid item link in your All Selling page simply loads the canc...

Did eBay just commit theft??

Has anyone encounter the following issue before, since when has it been okay for eBay to gift a customer of ours a product that we have not received payment for? This does not seem right on so many levels so here it is.. On the Wednesday afternoon 13...

Resolved! eBay payments

I will be cancelling my eBay account when this starts, if you could let me know what date this will occur, thank you your fees and percentage rates has made it impossible for us small sellers to make any money, especially when you charge on postage r...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Final value fees and postage

I am absolutely appalled that my final value fee was charged on the total price including postage. Postage is not money in my pocket. It was $70 paid by the buyer to get the article to themselves. How can they do that and get away with it. That must ...

Seller post still in seller section

Hello guys need help recieve a seller notice saying shipment has been sent but there is no option to mark it has been dispatched only say u need to. Scan qr code or have qr code

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receive Fee Credit

Hi All,A buyer failed to pay and pick up an item I sold here and I raised a case. I have an option of receiving FEE Credit.What does it mean? Does it mean I get my selling price or listing price?Cheers

Does anybody know: is it legal under Australian Law for ebay to impose postage fees on sellers?

Does anybody know: is it legal under Australian Law for ebay to impose postage fees on sellers?While ebay is a wonderfully accessible global marketplace, charging far less sales commissions than any actual auction house, the postage fee seems mis-pla...

I cannot reply to any messages

I cannot reply to any of the messages I get through email or ebay. the 'box' does not show up.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful