Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post tracking labels

I have recently purchased these tracking labels and I was just wondering if I can use them on letters with stamps on them as well?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Image thumbnails in messages not clickable / zoomable

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with messages in eBay? Since the start of the week my buyers have been reporting that they cannot click on images in messages to view the larger version, on their mobile and PC. They need to see their rego pla...

Refund for Customer

Hi,We are ebay store seller and we have recently requested seller that we are out of stock with 1 item.Instead of cancelling the order, customer choose the option of return, though the items was not even sent to customer.Now when we are processing th...

Seller Rating System is a Joke

Seriously E-bay what a RIGGED set up re: Seller Ratings..How on earth are sellers supposed to be responsible for late items..when we put our customers purchased items in the post ASAP and yet Australia Post is slow or is delayed because Phil or Phill...

• 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

New reports system - thank you ebay.

If, like me, you sell variation based items you'll be very happy to see the new Ebay inventory reports. The new format now provides full detail on variants. With the old system I really struggled to get meaningful data out of the reports. This was pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Partial refunds and new DSR ratings

Hi I have a quick question re refunds. I have read so much on the boards the last few weeks re all the changes with new FVF's and the new DSR ratings etc. I just have a feeling I read somewhere that if a seller gives a refund or partial refund for ov...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage and people complaining about cost

It been really eye opening reading so many people complaining about postage costs. The thing that gets me there must be alot of sellers running business like selling but NOT abn registered. If they were your postage is FREE no matter what it costs. A...

non payment

Does a non payer still receive an Ebay notice with a strike against them ?

cancelling a sale on ebay

how do you cancel an item on ebay once a bid is in place. we wish to withdraw an item from sale

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping to Germany and Packaging Regulations

From memory there are not too many sellers in the forum who ship regularly to Germany, but some new requirements were passed into law on the 1st of January and will come into full force on the 1st of March, which will affect anyone who ships to Germa...

HELP! Buyer lying about empty box delivered, now friend has also made a purchase.

Hi, A buyer purchased an item from me on the 6/5/17 and when they received it messaged me saying that they received an empty box. They opened a return request for this. The customer told me that the package was sealed when they received it but the pa...

Beware of fraud buyer! they claim you send empty box and eBay just refund without investigation!

As a long term ebay seller we just found recent case with return requstion and the claim of empty box sent. eBey just close the case by refund and no investigation. The buyer is a new account and no any purchase history. the account name is REMOVED a...