Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer hasn’t paid

Buyer bought an item but hasn’t paid. trying to cancel, have tried numerous times even waited after the 4 days.. eBay keeps saying in 2 hours we will get back to you that was 5 days ago now… help!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sale appears in Manage Orders but no email received

For the second time this month, I discovered a sale item in my manage orders list for which I had not received an email. I have checked my spam folder also and nothing there. When it happened earlier this month I thought an email will come a few days...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay print postage lable not working

For the last 2 days when I go to print a lable i get a blank screen. Anyone else having this issue? Or know how to fix it. Ebays lack of service department were their normall less then helfful selfs.

The worst customer service that i have ever experienced "No help at all from ebay''

I've been a member of eBay for over 13 years and full time selling on the platform for around 18 months. Lately I’ve been having problems with eBay taking my listings down and suspending my account.I have repeatedly tried to work with customer help r...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is the setting to remove immediate payment?

I have checked back through older threads about this, and based on the suggestions provided, ebay in their wisdom have changed the process since this was last answered. So how do you stop immediate payment when someone buys an item? if they want to c...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay sneakily turning on "make an offer" option

I just listed a brand new phone as "buy now". I realised after the fact that eBay had automatically enabled "make an offer", with the minimum offer being a ninth of the phone's trending value. When I revised the listing to remove the option, I notice...

Any suggestions with how to deal with this case?

I have been an eBay seller for for around 4 years and not encountered a situation like this, so not sure what to do.I gave a refund to a customer through Customer Support to settle a case. Customer support told me that the case had been closed in my ...

Am I being scammed?

Not long after my eBay listing was visible I have received an offer from someone based in the United States looking for a present for their "cousin" who lives in Melbourne and wants it shipped locally (I also live in Melbourne). After going back and ...

“eBay scam”

This person bought second-hand shoes from me, and I also chose not to accept returns. But eBay eventually forced me to return the product, but I did not receive the return and was deducted from the payment. The reason is just that he thinks it is unc...

Buyer didn’t pay

I sold some items and buyer claimed she couldn’t pay as she was in lockdown & asked me to wait for payment which I did. Canberra is now out of lockdown and she won’t pay or communicate. as it’s over 30 days how do I cancel the order?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International buyers

I just recieved a message from the winning bidder asking if i will post item overseas?? on my item, the item was listed under australian postage only, this buyer is located in sri lanka, how do i cancel the order get my fee credits back if the buyer ...

Resolved! Buyer Repeatably Claims INR

I recently cancelled an order. I reviewed the buyers feedback left for sellers. A third or more of purchases are claimed as not received or damaged. The buyer leaves positive feedback for the sellers after they refund. I did not want to take the chan...

Australia Post tracking labels

I have recently purchased these tracking labels and I was just wondering if I can use them on letters with stamps on them as well?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful