Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Beware of fraud buyer! they claim you send empty box and eBay just refund without investigation!

As a long term ebay seller we just found recent case with return requstion and the claim of empty box sent. eBey just close the case by refund and no investigation. The buyer is a new account and no any purchase history. the account name is REMOVED a...

Bizarre fees on managed payments

I'm getting some bizarre fees, perhaps someone can explain this. I've made two sales in one day to a same client (two transactions). Items were in same category. Ebay charged me 7.3% on one and 11.9% on the other. Am I missing something here or is Eb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns

How does a return actually work? A buyer has requested a return (disagreement about the colour) so I pressed the Accept Return button - "you have agreed to accept a return". Then it seems to imply that the buyer can print out their own return label t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

report on known non-payer

Hi, I buyer sent me an offer for an item I was selling and I accepted the offer. Since then there has been no communication from the buyer nor any payment. Reviewing the negative feedback on the buyer's profile this is not the first time they have do...

Sudden selling limits on managed payments

I've transfered to managed payments, I do have a store. I wanted to update and relist one of my 400 listings and suddenly I get this crazy mnessage. "Currently, you've listed or sold 423 items of your 1,000 monthly limit. You can list or sell up to A...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Held Payments

Hello, I have sold an item and my bank details are linked to my account - how long with my money be held for and can I get it earlier?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay privacy concerns

I have a gold standard selling with Ebay and now it seems you want to update my details including drivers license govt number and so on this is unacceptable and will no longer deal with you a touch to far with (big brother)!!!

Resolved! Sales suddenly stopped

It’s bee selling nothing for 3days. Sales suddenly stopped. Why? Before 2or3 items sold at least.

Wrong Information on Ebay Postage Labels for a long time now.

Package carrier; Australia PostItem was 7.1 kg in the description and the label shows when i lodged the item 500 Gram. And was till so far 4 items were rejected and i am in the list to get Fined by Australian post.Forwarded all the details to eBay as...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Continue with Ebay store or cancel subscription

Now that many of us are on the new MP system, I'm just wondering if it's worth it to continue with a store subscription? When I first opened it in 2014, there were listing limits depending on which subscription you paid for.Now I'm given to understan...

Incorrect and very long express delivery times showing on listings. Any way to improve?

What I've noticed this year is our estimated delivery times are now showing as around 2 weeks for both regular and express post. We started using Toll Express for all orders and nearly everything (even to those in lockdown) were arriving in 1-2 busin...

No sales for months

Hi Sales gave been so slow since covid hit, nothing like previous years, but the last few months absolutely zero, no offers, nothing. Havent had a sale for a over a month. Alot of money tied up for no sales hope it gets better soon

Australia Post Tracking Labels

I'm searching through eBay for postage and came across these: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-Box-50-Australia-Post-Tracking-Labels-for-Parcel-1-Free-Express-delivery-/252735371413?hash=item3ad833b895:g:oEAAAOSwzaJYBcv5 That also come in an express post...