Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay sellers prices through the roof

Since the managed payents I've noticed steady increases in prices. But it's no wonder since cheap items attract much higher fees, what a terrible system. Cable tie you would buy for $1 year ego now cost $5, it's hilarious and sad at the same time. Se...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why is my item showing US dollars?

For the first time ever, an item I am selling is showing up as if for sale internationally, it shows both $AU and $US, however I never intended to try and sell the item to anyone outside of Australia. It's an item that's pickup only anyway. How do I ...

• 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay closed all my listings for not being on managed payments

Ebay closed all my listings for not being on managed payments. So I go to register for it but they want driver's licence or passport. They clearly told me they will not require these, only my bank account but now they want it.I certainly don't trust ...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount Postage - MyPost Proposal

I now use Australia Post MyPost Business to get cheaper postage rates and hover between Band 1-2 sending 5-10 parcels a week. Like eBay postage, I have discovered you can share one MyPost account to get higher discounts. MyPost allows multiple Team M...

Postage for sold item

I sold an item on ebay with the seller to pay postage, however I am unable to add the postage price for the seller to pay. Can you please advise how this is done.

Pottery/glass category

Where have the subcategories for pottery/glass disappeared. Eg Australian pottery, European pottery. There is an error message stating the category has been removed. The same message appears when searching all the old subcategories. What happened and...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IOSS

Recently sold an item to a buyer in Denmark. I was unaware of the IOSS requirements so did not put the number on customs notice etc.I assumed that as eBay collect the vat etc that they would advise number to the authorities etc.Buyer contacted me say...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Heads Up for Category Tech Work

This message from eBay staff on the USA Community Boards (US links removed) We’re updating some of our categories and item specifics to make your listings easier to find. Starting October 12th, you’ll see updates to the following categories. Collecti...

Do to low stock I cancelled one order, now my performance has been affected locking me out.

Due to some delivery disruptions in regards to COVID lockdowns my new stock was delayed. I had to therefore cancel a customers order because of low stock issue and this affected my performance. I am now unable to edit my current active items altering...

First time seller asking what "Ref:" is when printing the label and delivery cost

Hi, I recently sold my first item on eBay via an auction. I am a bit confused as to what under the label you print out the "Ref:" is. In my case it is blank.Am I supposed to fill it in by obtaining the reference number from somewhere? And I went with...