Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling internationally

I currently have and sell on eBay Australia. However, as my business grows I have decided to expand to America. Now, I have warehouses in the USA so I can directly post from the USA to USA. Is there a way of opening a separate account, just for the A...

INR case found in buyer's favour

Hi I sent an item from Vic to Sydney. It was posted on 26th Aug & ebay's delivery estimate was Sept 4-6. The buyer opened a request on Sept 7. The tracking is showing as 'Delayed' (due to the lockdowns).I provided this evidence into the INR case as w...

I think I have been scammed by a buyer

I put two pairs of close two high quality items for sale on eBay last night and this morning both were sold. Both have dubious addresses for forwarding the goods. One has asked me to include an iTunes card for $200 and that that would be added to the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 2nd item postage discount

Customer paid for 1 listing plus posting and wants to buy a seperate item and combine 2nd item into 1st postage so free of postage charge. How do I list 2nd item?….Just list free postage and when sending, use 1st tracking number? Or put free to colle...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upaid Item

Hi all, can anyone help me with what to do about an item I never received payment for?I received a bid on a clothing item and when the listing finished, the buyer never paid. I have contacted them twice to try and get payment from them - first time, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Triangulation Scams - How to Deal With Them?

I'm posting in the hope someone has some advice on what to do when there is a seller known to be operating a triangulation scam here on eBay. For those unfamiliar, this is when the seller lists multiple items they don't have and can't genuinely suppl...

ebay Managed Payment System - No seller protection for charge back - Terrible - Paypal was better

I am selling one ebay for 20 years. I was always protected against chargebacks. The new ebay managed payment system does NOT protect you as a seller.. Customer submitted chargeback. He got the money back and still hold the item. $2000 down the drain....

Purchase Postage Label Error Sendle

When attempting to purchase a Sendle Postage label via Ebay, I am getting the error message "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label". No further details about why the error is occurring is supplied. I have confirmed it is an e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning of online shopping delays as delivery drivers strike

Thousands of StarTrack delivery drivers have begun a 24-hour strike today amid concerns it would affect the delivery of COVID-19 vaccines. The Transport Workers Union (TWU) confirmed around 2000 StarTrack staff walked off the job at midnight "after t...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Time to shut up shop

As a follow up to my INR case post of a few days ago I've decided to shut my shop for a while.I'm getting requests every day now for items not received (dating back to mid-August onwards). Many were smaller things sent as large letters (so no recours...

Aerosol can delivery

Hi I’m looking at selling an aerosol product on eBay but having trouble working out how to post / courier the product due to it being classed as a dangerous goods. Does anyone have any suggestions.ThanksJason

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay personal details updates

I have updates my banking details after listing 4 items for sale now I want to list a new item I am being asked again for banking details. Why???? am I being scammed???

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling an order as a seller

I am trying to cancel my order but find it impossible to do so. Once you in the claws of Ebay they make it very hard to do cancel a sale. Does anybody know how to do it, used to be much easier.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful