Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Suspension of ebook

My ebook was suspended because I could not list in the Everything Else/Information Products. as it was not on my webpage.How can I solve this problem

It is funny and stupid, Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please updat

Hi, I am new Ebayer. I got this just after very 1st orderYour payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by 05 Oct, 2021 to avoid further restrictions How stupid Ebay are?I can understand why Ebay want to verify, but can...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why the f can't I list an item?

I've sold on ebay for year and just tonight I tried listing an item and the below error popped up - It looks like there's a problem with this listing.It looks like you don't have an updated payment method on file with us. To complete your listing, pl...

Credit Card Chargeback

Hi all, Not sure on what happens here, situation is as follows Ebay member purchases an item from our store, must have used a credit card through paypal to pay for item, either way PayPal set these funds as cleared. This was back on the 28th Feb. Ite...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Partial Refund

The seller sent me a defective item and I asked for partial refund as it would be such a hassle to return the item. After I opened a Paypalclaim, the seller agreed to partial refund but asked me to close the claim first saying their finance departmen...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling fees are a joke & nothing short of thievery.

Sold $330 worth of items……received $285 by the time eBay took out their fees. Guess this billion dollar company is struggling though & needs to stick its filthy hands in the pockets of all us super rich sellers who can afford to take that kind of hit...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Australia Post is buckling under the pressure.

email just received for your information:Temporary suspension of Parcel Post collections in NSW, ACT & VIC Temporary suspension of Parcel Post collections in NSW, ACT & VIC As you know, across the country we are all managing the sustained challenges ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why have I been charged twice for shipping?

Hey guys! Need some help. I have just received an email from eBay saying a payment is on the way to my bank account - but it is far less than I was expecting to receive. I then realised that I have been charged for two lots of sendle shipping fees. I...

buyer want to cancel there order

A buyer bought a item off me. They now want to cancel the item. I am haoppy to cancel it. But when i go to cancel the item ebay wants me to pay for the item with money i havent yet recieved. This is ridiculous. The buyer wants there money back and eb...

Ebay Invoice

Hi I am new to ebay, I had a listing for Australia which sold to an US account but I have not received any payment or further communication from buyer, and the item automatically removed from listing. Now , I have received an ebay invoice with value ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Time Away

Hi has anybody tried the option" Time Away "yet I am about to but just wondering cheers

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay paying seller direct, bypassing paypal - thoughts?

What are your views on the system now where ebay pays the seller directly into their bank account? I dislike it intensely. I used to be able to go to my paypal account and see who's paid what, and if I had to issue a refund for, say, overpayment of p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatic exclusion of countries

When I enter an item on ebay, I indicate that I will post worldwide, however when the LP/ CD appears online, about 30 country exclusions appear.I have attempted to edit an individual item and as a group but nothing changes.Any ideas folks ?

Refunds after an item has been shipped.

Occasionally I find that eBay has over quoted shipping costs (e.g. a buyer buys two records for which the combined postage is cheaper than two records posted separately). eBay quotes the cost of shipping the records individually. The buyer pays immed...

Resolved! Changing return addresses

Hi there againI am now printing off my labels instead of writing them up. When i got to print a label my old address show up. I want to change this but how? Much thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful