Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post is buckling under the pressure.

email just received for your information:Temporary suspension of Parcel Post collections in NSW, ACT & VIC Temporary suspension of Parcel Post collections in NSW, ACT & VIC As you know, across the country we are all managing the sustained challenges ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why have I been charged twice for shipping?

Hey guys! Need some help. I have just received an email from eBay saying a payment is on the way to my bank account - but it is far less than I was expecting to receive. I then realised that I have been charged for two lots of sendle shipping fees. I...

buyer want to cancel there order

A buyer bought a item off me. They now want to cancel the item. I am haoppy to cancel it. But when i go to cancel the item ebay wants me to pay for the item with money i havent yet recieved. This is ridiculous. The buyer wants there money back and eb...

Ebay Invoice

Hi I am new to ebay, I had a listing for Australia which sold to an US account but I have not received any payment or further communication from buyer, and the item automatically removed from listing. Now , I have received an ebay invoice with value ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Time Away

Hi has anybody tried the option" Time Away "yet I am about to but just wondering cheers

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay paying seller direct, bypassing paypal - thoughts?

What are your views on the system now where ebay pays the seller directly into their bank account? I dislike it intensely. I used to be able to go to my paypal account and see who's paid what, and if I had to issue a refund for, say, overpayment of p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatic exclusion of countries

When I enter an item on ebay, I indicate that I will post worldwide, however when the LP/ CD appears online, about 30 country exclusions appear.I have attempted to edit an individual item and as a group but nothing changes.Any ideas folks ?

Refunds after an item has been shipped.

Occasionally I find that eBay has over quoted shipping costs (e.g. a buyer buys two records for which the combined postage is cheaper than two records posted separately). eBay quotes the cost of shipping the records individually. The buyer pays immed...

Resolved! Changing return addresses

Hi there againI am now printing off my labels instead of writing them up. When i got to print a label my old address show up. I want to change this but how? Much thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why is selling so expensive??

Why is selling on Ebay so expensive? I am charged for all these "extras" that Ebay does not even organise for me, like shipping?! Each order I loose a good chunk of the profit to eBay, it hardly seems worth selling on eBay with other free selling ser...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just a quick "Thank you" to Ebay...For providing a way for me to convert useless anger to steam...

"SELECT A BOARD".?? Oh..silly me...a board...let me see now...not the Camembert..um..I think I'll have a mild Cheddar with a sprig of water cress on a Jatz cracker canape & a refreshing glass of non-alcoholic shandy, please...So this is Ebay, is it.?...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Australia Post MyPost discount

Australia Post MyPost web site has being having issues the last 3 afternoons, meaning I had to take my parcels down to get labels, the first 2 days I just did it and didnt get my normal discount., which add's up over 6 to 10 parcels. But today the fr...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deleted listings

On the old All selling classic view, there was a tab to find deleted listings. Under the new look, is there anywhere to find them? Or in the Seller hub? TIA.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A buyer has scammed me on ebay and received a refund but now won't return my designed handbag

I have been fighting to get my Prada crossbody bag or my money returned to me for the last two and a half months. Please see the records of the conversations I have had with Ebay and the buyer. You refunded the buyer on their false claims and I strai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful