Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage Label

hi guys, i dont have a printer and ebay suggested me to buy postage label. i clicked on it and it charged me $9.15. I do not understand whats the next step now?Would they send a satchel at my home or do i go to a post office? if i go to the post offi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SELLERS BEWARE!!! eBay/PayPal deception/rip off

Firstly I'd like to begin with saying that my selling practices have not changed in the last year-doing exactly has I had successfully done to obtain Top Rated Seller status for.Now with new policies, it has made my status decline & I'm fed up with l...

• 59 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Resolved! How can we offer single flat freight on multiple different items?

Hi AllWe wish to offer customers free shipping (domestic and international) on any additional items on an order. We can do it for multiple SAME items but when multiple DIFFERENT items are added to cart, there is freight on each item.Can someone help ...

Couriers? I don't think so.

Well soooooo glad we don't use Aramex .......Channel 7 news Monday night, -----Definiately won't be moving from Aust Post.Although I know they have also had a few rotton apples, have a lot more faith in their policies, and follow up systems.(Quite as...

Ebay SEO on categories - very useful for store owners!

So, I learned something today from another online site.I had no idea that we could specify keywords for our categories - I went and updated mine last night. Hopefully it will help in the long run with getting found.----------------------------- Hi gu...

Promtional Offer not applying to item when listed

In the past before ebay updated the seller hub and all that the promtion offers were automatically applied when listing items but when I just listed an item it didn't take advantage of the offer (I even took it down and relisted but neither counted)....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone else having problems with Sendle and couriers in general?

We've been having a few issues lately.One of our deliveries that was meant to go to NSW, was sent to Victoria. This was over a week ago now. Those here who use Sendle will know that Sendle chooses the Courier Company it thinks most appropriate for ea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dishonest buyer

A buyer who took over a week to initially pay for two items has now almost two months later said they want to return both for a full refund. No faults in either garment but claims they have a " detectable odour of cigarette smoke" Non smoking househo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam seller

Hi, I just warn people of this scamer's address I have today had a scamer try to buy my camera after despatching the item to them. Please look out for this person could be a scamer

Any Ebay report template gurus on here?`

Every item I sell is a product with 5 variations so I have a base partcode and 5 variant partcodes (custom labels). When I run the Ebay inventory reports, the report is based on the base item, not the variants. The report sums up the sales of the var...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

managed payments and eBay returns flawed - sellers be warned

Just a heads up for sellers in regard to flaws with eBay current managed payments and returns processing.First time I have ever experienced this issue after MANY years.$460 new item sold Sunday 8th August 2021.Buyer paid same dayCourier despatch con ...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can someone help me navigate postage please?

Hi there, I have never really sold much on ebay but lately have sold a few things and will be looking to sell more. I am looking for some clarification on the postage and immediate payment as I can't make sense of it all myself. So here's hoping some...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful