Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone else having problems with Sendle and couriers in general?

We've been having a few issues lately.One of our deliveries that was meant to go to NSW, was sent to Victoria. This was over a week ago now. Those here who use Sendle will know that Sendle chooses the Courier Company it thinks most appropriate for ea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dishonest buyer

A buyer who took over a week to initially pay for two items has now almost two months later said they want to return both for a full refund. No faults in either garment but claims they have a " detectable odour of cigarette smoke" Non smoking househo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam seller

Hi, I just warn people of this scamer's address I have today had a scamer try to buy my camera after despatching the item to them. Please look out for this person could be a scamer

Any Ebay report template gurus on here?`

Every item I sell is a product with 5 variations so I have a base partcode and 5 variant partcodes (custom labels). When I run the Ebay inventory reports, the report is based on the base item, not the variants. The report sums up the sales of the var...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

managed payments and eBay returns flawed - sellers be warned

Just a heads up for sellers in regard to flaws with eBay current managed payments and returns processing.First time I have ever experienced this issue after MANY years.$460 new item sold Sunday 8th August 2021.Buyer paid same dayCourier despatch con ...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can someone help me navigate postage please?

Hi there, I have never really sold much on ebay but lately have sold a few things and will be looking to sell more. I am looking for some clarification on the postage and immediate payment as I can't make sense of it all myself. So here's hoping some...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bank details

I received a message on 30th re my bank details and couldn't make real sense of it.I have checked my bank and understand what was required but I cannot find the original ?.Please advise.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage fees

Hoping someone can help please. Sold an item and paid postage at post office. Received an email from ebay saying they would be debiting my card for postage costs. That would mean I am paying postage twice. Once by my own cost and again by ebay saying...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post delaying items - 2 weeks for intrastate delivery?!?!

Is anyone else having problems with Australia Post lately? I am being inundated with "where's my CD?" messages from customers. Deliveries that used to arrive in a day or 2 are now taking 2 weeks or more, even in Victoria or metro Melbourne. Their sta...

i am not selling any item

good morning, I got an e-mail this morning. $40 deposited into my account by a buyer. but I do not sell such a product. I put this product a long time ago, but since it was not sold, I deleted the product. Now how is this happening, someone is sendin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Country Specific discount for Australia only

Hi All,I am considering opening a 'STARTER STORE' in Australia, and my question is - If I want to offer say - a 20% off discount to Australian buyers ONLY, on specific items in my store... Am I able to select or create that option (- Available to Aus...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thieves saying they are from eBay, saying did we buy a Product from China?, you say NO, they say tha

the Person from eBay, with Indian Voice, actually said they were from Australia, " Roger Ransom" but really came from Pakistan , " did I or a family member purchase a product from China, on eBay?" I said NO. False eBay person says " our fraud team th...

Contacting an under bidder

Hi, I sold an item of furniture just on lockdown in Sydney, buyer wanted to pay and pickup after lockdown, which is now 9 weeks down the track. We are now selling our house and I need to get rid of the item. I'd like to offer to the underbidder, how ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE SELLERS ARE PAYING THE NEW GST TAX?

when i buy something at a store it includes gst.when i sell on ebay as a seller i pay the gst on fees???whats going on???why isnt the buyer paying it???for example when i list an item for $10, ebay should add the 10% like so ($10+$1GST = Total cost: ...