Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do I need an ABN to register for myPost business?

Hi all, I'm a personal seller and have no intentions of upgrading to an eBay Store anytime soon as I'm mostly selling my personal items, and not reselling/selling for a profit. I have had some bad experiences with Sendle (either losing or very late d...

Restricting quantity a buyer can buy?

Is it possible? I have a few buyers who buy up all of my items as soon as I list them (like, I'll list quantity of 20 of something and they'll buy all 20). I want to stop this happening if I can. I know a sale's a sale, but many of my buyers are repe...

Seller fee charged for unpaid item for which buyer is not responding and is over 30 days

I had listed an item for "pickup only" . A buyer interstate bought it asking to be posted.Postage cost were very high as it was a furniture item. Buyer didn't respond or cancel or paid the order. Ebay charged be significant seller fees when I didn't ...

Do manage payments apply to all selles?

Do managed payments apply only to sellers with a store or any seller? I'm having a hard time seeing someone selling couple of personal items a month even bothering with making an extra bank account just for Ebay. It might cost bank fees but mainly yo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! I’ve got scam buyer

Hi everyone, I need your help. When I post my items the scammers click buy it now, and haven’t paid yet. Couple days later eBay removed my list. Because of this buyer authorized using account. I report it and blocked, but he/she’s still using differe...

Resolved! Anybody else got this email from ebay

the link would not work but it looks kocher. It was on the internal IM system. I checked announcements but could not find anything? Update to Payments Terms of UseDear Seller,At eBay, we strive to make our policies clear and our services easy to use....

Resolved! listing violation for using "like Dr Martens"

I have had a listing removed as I had put "like Dr Martens" in the listing - I'm fine with that if thats the rule, however I was looking at other listings and found one that said similar to Doc Martens - how is this different?thanks

Ebay not paying out funds!

Anyone else having trouble getting their funds from the new Ebay direct to bank payment system?A week after making a sale I have still not received my funds. For a number of days now I have been talking to Ebay online chat and am continuously being t...

Ebay witholding funds on every sale all of a sudden for no reason & say it's a glitch. Anyone else?

So starting yesterday every sale I've made has funds being held for approx 3 weeks (until delivery confirmed). When I first called ebay they said a restriction had been placed on my account and they didn't know why. Then I received an email from them...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocked bidder list

I blocked a ebay member because of unintelligible questions (several) on the 16th Junenow he is back with similar questions. Is once blocked always blocked or does ebay restore their ability to bid? How do I re-establish them as a blocked bidder?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

At my wits end with this Ebay drought!

I don't want to stop selling or leave Ebay, but this is ridiculous.I have not had a sale since the 22nd of June and it was for less than $10.00I do sell on other platforms, so I can definitely say that it's not the economy or the pandemic as I'm gett...

NEW EBAY STORE HOME PAGE LAYOUT IS HORRID!

So to my disliking the new ebay store home page is horrible, its set out in a mobile format even on you may be on desktop! Store categories are not instantly visible as before unless you click "see all" or click on drop box "shop by category". Once y...