Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sell product

How can i mention my item size and price, because i can't record all size and price, just can only one

Resolved! Is it now compulsory to send an offer to a "watched" item ?

Is it now compulsory that if an item is "watched" that the seller must make an offer to potential customer? Its happened to me a few times recently. Unless I send an offer Im not able to view my listings. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

NEVER Sell on ebay,ebay restricted my account no reason

ebay Restricted my account on 3/12/2019, and I sent all the appeal documents and they said they will reply within 5 business days, but I didn't receive any information until 23/01/2020, and ask me to send more documents, I sent. 3 days after, they re...

ebay.png invoice.png

Useless waste of time using ebay REPORT AN ITEM LINK

How many times do you have to report the same seller for selling the same prohibited items..... I have lost count of one seller. 6 or 7 times at least. Half the time the person looking at the report does not know what they are looking at.. Pathetic. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Suspended Account - EBay jumping the gun again

Woke up today with my account suspended - the second time in 3 months.Here's the story: Buyer wanted to buy some furniture. They are new to Australia so had no trading history and my automatic blocks prevented them from bidding. They had a UK Ebay ac...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! delivering

It shows here the item that I've sent to a buyer is still in transit since 4th August whereas it had been delivered according to the Star Track website on 5th August !!!! what is the problem?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting For My Payment

Hi I sold some items recently. Then you asked me for verification I provided that information and now it has been over 2 weeks and I still haven't got my money.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful