Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Do buyers still get strikes against their accounts for not paying

Just wondering when a buyer doesn't pay for an item these days does he still get any strikes against his account.I am only asking because I know the latest information I have is that after 4 days I can cancel the sale.Which is fine.But seems to me th...

suspended account.canr sent items

I had an account suspended.I had items paid for and to send.I cant get into account to get addresses to post items,what happens in these circumstance.I cant even message uyers,

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it fair that Ebay allows sellers to steal listings from you?

Okay I get it. Mandatory Item specifics makes it even more time consuming to create listings if you are doing it manually. I am fortunate enough that I have very robust listing and inventory sync software and I can push fully detailed listings litera...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to print postage labels

Is anyone else having problems printing ebay c&s postage labels? My labels will not print - don't know if the problem is with ebay or perhaps my adobe reader. I have no other problem with my printer . Can anyone help?

postage not returned to me on sold item

been away for 2 years--all so different now..sold item.printed label- Item now paid in full-but I am only paid for item-- where has postage gone to..should be returned to me as I paid for printed label through e bay

Resolved! How do I access Postage funds?

I have sold an item, the buyer paid $15.75 for postage and i sent the item in a post bag that i already purchased prior. The amount that has been transferred into my account is less the $15.75 that they paid for postage, and now I am out of pocket. D...

Address

I have printed a label for shipment to a buyer, however, I found that although my address is updated in the site, the printed address on the label is my old address! how can I contact the ebay to fix it and send me another label?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer disappears overseas?

Here's one I have never had. I sent an incorrect item to a zero feedback buyer, so I said I will send a return postage voucher and he can send it back and get a refund. I asked if he would take a partial refund if the item he got was any good to him,...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damage Dispute

After selling some speakers the Buyer took over 30 days to advise they were damaged on receipt and that the speakers didn't work anyway. I requested pictures of the damage, but none which made sense especially given the shipping box showed no signs o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful