Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customers not receiveing my offers

Hi All, I'm having issues with customers receiving the offers I send. I would say at least half of my customers are not receiving them. I then have to follow up with them, which is time consuming.Has anyone had the same issue, or have the solution? C...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE eBay charging hidden fraudulent fees

All sellers beware. Under eBay’s new policies, eBay will charge a fee that you will not be able to see unless you scrutinise your fee breakdown. The fee is known as an “International Fee” and it is charged if the Buyer simply has a shipping address r...

GST for private individual not in business

I sold something for the first time in over a year and discovered GST is being withheld from my payment. I am a private individual, not operating any business activty. I do not have an ABN and am not entitled to have one. I am not registered, or requ...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Buyer stated that he doesn't authorize the purchase

I am an Ebay seller from last more than 2 years. I have receive a notification that buyer has paid an amount for an item and have dispatch the item in 3 days. Now the product will reached buyer, but buyer has opened a case saying that they did not au...

Resolved! ID requirements for managed payments

Ebay needs to change it's ID policy for managed payments, I do not have a drivers license or passport and will never have them, I do however have a proof of age card with photo or a Medicare card which should be options.

Buyer not paying

I had a buyer for a product who didn't pay.But it seems dodgy, they joined ebay on the day they supposedly wanted to buy and they have 2 different user names. Ebay sent an invoice and then I did as well and then I also messaged them asking if they we...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will GTC listings with sales history remain active and auto-renew even after closing of store?

If I remember correctly, GTC used to be only for eBay stores but is now for everyone.At this point in time, I want to temporarily close my eBay store but I want my GTC items to remain up for sale, active with sales history, and continue to auto-renew...

Sellers Payments

Hi,I have a sellers page and am having issues with the payments. When I make a sale the payment is going through to an old paypal account. I've registered for managed payments etc and have been told you cant link a paypal account anymore. I'd like to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling

Hi all, fed up with my eBay listings showing more information needed. I am selling a bath towel set, eBay keep asking me what the “character” is, it does not have one!!!!! Then the item use…….the list in the drop down box says sauna, gym, beach……..it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage

Most sellers need to be mindful of buyers position re using Australia Post.....You are the 2 seller for the same item that won't send by Aust Post and yet in thesection of your selling spot you have mentioned parcels will be posted....I am an older p...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items constantly removed due to 'counterfeit' policy

Hi there, I'm beside myself with frustration with eBay constantly removing my vintage LV bags/wallets as counterfeits when they are not counterfeit. Every item has a date stamp code, which I've clearly photographed and posted. Many of these bags were...