Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why is your pages misssing ebay?

getting error when trying to reach this page https://www.ebay.com.au/help/error-404 "It looks like you don't have an updated payment method on file with us. To complete your listing, please choose a payment method (credit/debit card or PayPal account...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal

I want to remove my linked paypal account

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay fees/refunds

I had a person buy two lots of YOYOS and paid full postage of $24Postage was $12 on both Items.When I noticed the same person had purchased both items I immediately gavea refund of $12 and both items were posted together.The first item was $50 +$12 p...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYMENTS

eBay recently kept telling me that payments from a sale now go directly into my bank account. However, I just made a sale and this has not happened. They also say not to send the item untill the item has been paid for so that we can use the Postage f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Freight

Hi , I have accidently purchase freight twice , I want to use my own freight .How do I credit the charges from Ebay ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Tracking for Letters

Upload tracking scanner doesn't work for Australia Post Prepaid Letters with Tracking. It works for all other pre-paid satchels from Aus Post. Does anyone have a work around other than entering manually? Does anyone have a path to request ebay add th...

ebay Managed payment scam help

I sold a "new" battery& charger kit back to early May, the order was delivered at 18th May with tracking. At the same time, I offered 30 days seller free returns to the buyer. A dispute outside of ebay managed payment was raised for "item not matched...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OK, WTH is going on 'round here? Funds held??

It's been a while & things sure have changed. Sold 9 items "buy it now - free regular postage" And it looks like my funds are on hold if I don't provide a tracking number!Does this mean you can't offer an item with standard regular postage, and I hav...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay sucks

eBay sucks! Firstly, what is with them now charging sellers a fee when a buyer doesn’t pay for the item? Secondly, I need to refund a buyer to combine postage and Ebay doesn’t refund fees on the postage, Ebay tells me to avoid this I should refund po...

Sold Sneakers - Authentication Help!

Hi there I was hoping someone could help me out. I recently sold my first pair of sneakers on eBay (authentic Nikes) and need to ship them to the customer. I received an email from eBay saying I had a label ready. Choosing the option to print, I quic...

what is wrong with ebay lately.

All seller notes left on orders disappeared.Quantities of items with variations occasionally resetting, adding back stock that was sold and is no longer available.Replying to buyer messages encountering errors, having to retype the whole message.A po...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funds held til 18 Aug

Hi I’m fairly new to eBay selling (again), it been many years and everything is different. So I’m needing the brains trust assistance please. It looks I have sold an item today , yet eBay is saying send the item..... your funds will be available on 1...