Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Funds held til 18 Aug

Hi I’m fairly new to eBay selling (again), it been many years and everything is different. So I’m needing the brains trust assistance please. It looks I have sold an item today , yet eBay is saying send the item..... your funds will be available on 1...

Successful bidder says he has the right not to pay

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me recently. I have just had a bidder win an item, so sent him an invoice. He then said that he had changed his mind, and didn't want the item any more. When I reminded him of Ebay terms & conditions, he repl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Invoice Amendment

Sold an item, sent invoice, buyer as come back requesting Express Post, but cannot find where to adjust invoice. Before MP you could resend an invoice. Now I’m stumped! Anyone know how to do this? i wish if eBay are going to change things, they’d do ...

Managed Payments

I dont sell much on Ebay these days. I had an email a couple of months ago about Managed Payments and spoke to someone from Ebay and found out that I had no choice to go down that path. I sell very little stuff on Ebay these days. I had am email from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has something changed with the cart

Just had a second buyer ask how to request a total using the cart. Has something changed with the cart? Has the request total been removed? Its strange that I have had 2 questions in 2 days about it . I rarely buy on ebay and if I do its only single ...

Resolved! I require selling tips and advice

Hello eBay community!I have finally come to a stage where I want to sell the video game collector items I purchased through 2016-2019. I am nervous in using eBay at the moment and was hoping for encouragement by the community into how to sell.The mai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Shipping

Hi, does anyone know if you are charged GST on eBay Shipping labels if you are registered GST exempt on selling fees?My invoice doesnt show any GST, but thought it would, as Australia Post show GST in the price

Resolved! New seller asking re low bid

I advertised an item with a 'buy it now' price of $150 and a starting bid price of $0.99. Both figures suggested by ebay.If I only get one bid for 99 cents, must I accept it?Can I up the minimum bid on the last day? Not by much

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About Privacy concerns did anyone know that a Buyers Phone number is showing on those New Labels.

How good is this, as a Protected Insurance Option for a Seller with Australian Post is not option with an eBay with parcel post Postage Label for Australian Post.Collecting many of those labels and all have Phone numbers on it from Buyers.Not that I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful