Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Store subscription = sales

Yesterday I wrote in frustration that I had not had a sale since 22nd June and was contemplating changing my store subscription level to see if there would be more exposure.Figuring I had nothing to lose (except $54 + GST), I actually went ahead and ...

Change to the payout system.

Previously when ebay paid money to me via Paypal, I used to receive $22.05 for my $22.95 sale. Now with ebay paying directly into my bank account I get $19.57. This is a fee of $3.38 or 14.7%. Has anyone else noticed this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

managed payments any positive experiences

Been selling an ebay for 20 years and never posted here, but it's time to get some community feedback. Is any seller on here on managed payments able to tell me they are better off, the fees are lower, etc. I hesitate to post this, as I don't need to...

• 40 replies
  • 1 Helpful

discount vouchers

I had some discount vouchers left from last months promotion that didnt run out for at least a week but they have disappeared. Does anyone know why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I cancel a already processed return order?

A month ago I sold a computer to a buyer who upon receiving claim it wasn't working. I presume the machine might have gotten faulty during transit despite quality testing it prior to shipping. I sent the buyer a return label and started the return pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I want to restrict selling in rural areas. How can i do this

As the heading says. I want to restrict selling in rural areas. How can i do this?I know you can restrict countries. But i would like to restrict rural areas etc because i would like to offer free shipping and it would not be feasible to do this if i...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing an Item for Sale on eBay

I have been trying to list 2 items to sell and when I go to list the item I get a screen that tells me eBay can’t find the page.I don’t know how many times I have tried to list and get the same message. I have tried 3 different browsers and two diffe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay pays some "Mentors" to post on Community boards?

I woulda kept this to myself except the constant scuttling of rodents about this place requires some kind of pest control .. "It appears eBay is paying some people to respond to questions on its community discussion boards." So hopefully that puts to...

• 65 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Anyone else not seeing their Payouts page?

My Payouts page is blank and has been that way for a while. Have tried a different browser in the case is was some sort of rendering issue but no. Anyone else getting the same issue?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

creaTING LISTING PAYMENT OPTION

I have set up an AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT user name PATGAS_19 I went to list first listing and payment options keeps highlighting in RED

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Here is a new scam I have not seen before.

Buyer purchases item. We require tracked postage.Then buyer contacts Australia Post and has it redirected to a Post office for collection.Reports that they have not received the item, and so want a refund. Claim they did not redirect it.As it has not...