Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retail Promotions -Ebay co-funding

Just received the messages from eBay regarding their (optional) retail promotions.The first message I read stated eBay are offering to co-fund these with the seller.The next message detailed what their co-funding is.To keep it simple the seller will ...

Items specifics nonsense

Woke up this morning to see message that over 400 of my items need specifics added or I'll not be able to relist them etc. When they were listed, the specifics weren't an option. Now they expect me to spend a ton of time listing $10 items and filling...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Constant time consuming up-dating listings for ebay's never ending changes .. over it !!

And now I can't revise listings, which is often necessary and crucial. I've spent weeks doing the ebay plus update business, not sure if it's even worth it. I don't have the yellow badge as proffered & lots of listings don't upgrade to ebay plus, des...

Holding minority of sale

I’m curious about something that I’m selling at the moment. I sold an item with payment immediately required and the buyer chose local pickup which I haven’t done through eBay before. They will pick it up in the next couple of days, however today eba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage time

Is others have issues with postage and how long its getting to customers, i have found with COVID its taking longer, i have had to message everyone and thank them for the purchase and to be aware that items are taking longer than normal cause of COVI...

Resolved! Quick Aus Post tracking question

Hello all, hoping you are all well!Just a quick question - does anyone know how long it takes for the eBay tracking info on the eBay site, to synchronize with the updated info on the Aus Post tracking site?I don't know which site eBay uses to decide ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspension ..on notice

Suspension notice , due to mainly cancelling severL orders that l could not deliver to Saudia Arabia due to current restrictions, P.O. said these change daily so decided better to cancel than have an unhappy customer or then get a negative because de...

Resolved! promo offer of 15 or 17% off July Aug worth it and fees help needed please

Just got invited for this offer and not sure if I have to pay 14% ( which would be my selling fee anyway so have nothing to loose by accepting offer ) or if I will have selling fees on top of the 14% which makes the offer worthless. Do not want to as...

Anybody else have this message appearing after a sale?

Sold two items today (six in total) both these had the following in the sold items "Manage Ended Listings" which I thought was extremely odd.... "eBay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful